What type of xalimos do you prefer?

What type do you like?

• Skinny(laf, with some fuuto)

• Chubby(fuuto iyo babyface combo)

• Overweight(still curvy though)

• Obese(build like a fridge)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Then how come they don’t want me. I don’t have sex, I do whatever they say, but they choose instagram women instead. This is all lies.
9709617D-6260-461D-A035-1ABBDA38893A.jpeg

Probably because you are Gross:manny:

The other thread about what % of xalimos you like left me wondering what others faraxs prefer.

I personally like skinny xalimos with a round fuuto.
:win:

They’re rare but gym xalimos. The only type that I can see survive pregnancy weight. Never seen one revert back to her old physique in my 24 years of living

Many prefer ajnabi women but won't go through with it due to family expectations and pressure. There are many people here however who will say no to their families and have ajnabi GFs like @Jacko and @KobeBryant who they plan to marry and other forum heavyweights like Larry the Puntite who have ajnabi wives. You must have seen by now many posters who said they'll marry non Somalis. Maybe 5% marry outsiders but I'd say 50% want a foreign girl but are too puss to go through with it.
I believe it's the same for Somali women as well, most of us want non-Somali imo. One only needs to look at Somalis who have a lot of options including access to quality ajnabi. :lolbron:

reer

VIP
My figure was supposed to be 0.01% but I just went overboard with the zeros; my summation of the paranoia still stands; people should stop thinking that the internet is real life.
internet aint serious 90% of somali girls gonna end up with a skinny ass somali dude. :hemad:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
They’re rare but gym xalimos. The only type that I can see survive pregnancy weight. Never seen one revert back to her old physique in my 24 years of living
Most xalimos in my city have a membership for the local women's only gym. But I've heard they almost never go. And when they go they'll hang around the threadmills to talk. So finding a real gymrat will be difficult.

:francis:

Most xalimos in my city have a membership for the local women's only gym. But I've heard they almost never go. And when they go they'll hang around the threadmills to talk. So finding a real gymrat will be difficult.

:francis:

They’re limited edition. I’ll make it my life goal to get me one. Saddens me that xalimos don’t realize their potential smh just back flaps and vibes

Trending