What to do there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mean there has been another 3 who are already in the pipe line, so I’m not going to skip over them you have to settle for 4th

4th is fine!
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mean there has been another 3 who are already in the pipe line, so I’m not going to skip over them you have to settle for 4th

Huuno Trump is really a special person. A league of his own. I relate to him. Read below my avatar

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You like to spanked I guess your Macalin in dugsi didn’t do it to you enough and like I said Trump will grab you by the sill not spank you

Trump is a rich billionaire. His one percenters like to be dominated by their women in the bedroom.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Go to New Hargeisa (anti jeegaan area) in the East side of the city, the girls will be rolling out a red carpet for you. Just say Hala Balashaaaalo and their thong wil go off straight away.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Go to New Hargeisa (anti jeegaan area) in the East side of the city, the girls will be rolling out a red carpet for you. Just say Hala Balashaaaalo and their thong wil go off straight away.

6322.jpg

I’m talking about places to visit because believe me grabbing girls won’t be an issue and secondly, I ain’t gonna be fucking with the local girls i will get them Europeans and Americans ya zimme

Status
Not open for further replies.