What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albino? Why do you say that.

And why do you want 72 Gus? Very unladylike if I might say so.

Did you not know that Huris are so white their skin is transparent? That's albinism.

I wouldn't want 72 in one go but I'd hate to spend eternity with the same guy I already spent a lifetime with.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Did you not know that Huris are so white their skin is transparent? That's albinism.

I wouldn't want 72 in one go but I'd hate to spend eternity with the same guy I already spent a lifetime with.
Heaven is just s recreation of a rich mans life in planet earth, it's meant to get desperate poor folk to follow your cult, by promising them these worldly desires which they will never obtain in this world !

Yeah albino s !! I want to go with Satan heaven seems boring and premitive, I'm enjoying sex in planet earth I don't need that shit in heaven
The orgasm in Jannah is 1000 times greater. It will have the explosive power of nine atomic weapons. You can't compare at all huuno. Also, you can drag out the humping for days without stopping. No minute men up there, believe me.

Heaven is just s recreation of a rich mans life in planet earth, it's meant to get desperate poor folk to follow your cult, by promising them these worldly desires which they will never obtain in this world !

I wear silk on earth, I drink grape juice too and I live near a river and parks so heaven does sound really shit unless you're from a desert and have little to eat drink or wear.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I wear silk on earth, I drink grape juice too and I live near a river and parks so heaven does sound really shit unless you're from a desert and have little to eat drink or wear.
Exactly try telling that to the 2billion folks out there haha they have been duped

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The orgasm in Jannah is 1000 times greater. It will have the explosive power of nine atomic weapons. You can't compare at all huuno. Also, you can drag out the humping for days without stopping. No minute men up there, believe me.
Well I can just use my magic wand baby I get the same effect, I bet your a minute man

Husbands can shapeshift. They can change their face. Anything they want. So you can smash George Clooney once hubby has a face implant. The technology up there is far more sophisticated. But no fuckin adultery. We don't tolerate that shit.

Husbands can shapeshift. They can change their face. Anything they want. So you can smash George Clooney once hubby has a face implant. The technology up there is far more sophisticated. But no fuckin adultery. We don't tolerate that shit.

While he fucks 72 albino es I get him to impersonate other men for kicks? It's an eternity with limited people and we're forever 25 so maybe George Clooney himself will be with me.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No adultery? Why ? are there haraam police up in heaven to lol ? My god what a depressive place just when you thought you got rid of them in this world they follow you up on heaven to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending