What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol is served in a beer glass never a cup !! he broke alcohol rule One: never drink from a plastic cup unless your one of those university nut jobs who drink from red cups. Then by all means your dismissed
I only drink lean regularly anything else I dont drink unless someone buys for me

Styrofoam cups are how i roll

@Bidaar Wanagsan I've heard so much about WW2 and the great depression but would be nice to heer from someone who lived through it.
@Hades she's down to earth and would be a good conversation. I want to see if she talks like a Toronto hoodrat
@Armadillo Like @Bidaar Wanagsan he has lived in the UK for many decades and I want to know what life was like throughout
@EternalLightX I bet she looks like the cartoon in her avatar picture :lol:
@PiratePrincess Pretty chill atheist girl. Have a conversation about life and stuff
@El padrone To discuss our community's BDSM deficiency
@Inquisitive_ I want to ask him/her about his/her never ending quest to get to the bottom and nonsensical things
@Blacksheep I want to beat him. I think that'll help the kid in the long run.
@Qansax I'd pull him aside and give him a talking to.

i doubt it man. i yearn to be beaten wallahi im not even kidding

Mostly Soviet influenced countries and Turkey, although Turkey is becoming more religious these days.
Turkey was the leader of the Muslim world for seven hundred years, and they still banned headrags. The same is true for Tunisia. Bedsheets have nothing to do with Islam. They are pre-Islamic Arabic customs. It should be outlawed.

Tell us why as well.

I would like to meet @AbdiJew. He's a veteran of controversy. You'd never run out of scandals and gossip. Good times.

@Grant as well. He's a living testament to the MSB days. He can tell you about where a thirsty brother could hunt for a drink in the side streets and alleyways of Xamar and what kind of henna women used to get done below their belt in the good old days. He's a historian of our golden age.

@ArchBishopofAtheism too. I have challenged him many times to a formal debate on religion. He runs away every time at the speed of a burglar caught in the act. He knows if we meet, I will convert him on the spot. No Dawkinite is a match for me.
Screenshot_20170928-193147.jpg

seems sus af

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Turkey was the leader of the Muslim world for seven hundred years, and they still banned headrags. The same is true for Tunisia. Bedsheets have nothing to do with Islam. They are pre-Islamic Arabic customs. It should be outlawed.

The banning occurred after the creation of a secular state. Either way, you're not a big fan of freedom of choice i assume?

On a personal level i don't like the Hijab either, but i don't believe in forcing people one way or the other.

No way we should know I'm well versed in the alcohol department, nobody drinks from a cup, a glass of wine costs a couple of pounds !!? Why on earth drink it from a plastic cup ? Unless he's hiding it and only way to conceal it from his momma is in a plastic cup lol
You can hide many things from your parents. You can hide smoking, you can hide X-rated mags, you can hide your semen stains, but honey, you can't hide your boozing. That stuff radiates from your breath like heat from the sun. So probably @Qansax was conned into thinking Vimto was red wine. An easy mistake for a qaxooti to make.

The banning occurred after the creation of a secular state. Either way, you're not a big fan of freedom of choice i assume?

On a personal level i don't like the Hijab either, but i don't believe in forcing people one way or the other.
True secularism is banning the salafi vermin

Freedom of choice? What freedom of choice? Those girls are crammed into death shrouds as soon as they can walk. If they resist, they get beaten black and blue. Their parents, their brothers, their neighbours, their wadaads all bully her and denounce her as a if she wants to get a little sun on her beautiful negro skin. Ban that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts