What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
My mom is Shia she grew up in Northern Yemen which is mostly Zaydi

I was sunni until I was 13 and started listening to my dad and moms belief. After hearing both I concluded shia is better than salafi

I agree that salafism is cancer, but does Sunni necessarily mean Salafi?

And i'm still curious about your harsh stance against Hijabs :cosbyhmm:

I'm not drunk tonight, I would only drink in social events, I haven't hit the point of drinking in islolation :( once I've hit rock bottom will the glass clank on my hard wooden table.
Have never understood the prejudice against drinking alone. When you're as ugly and friendless as me, it's pretty much all you do. Ain't nobody talking to me at the Red Lion pub.

I agree that salafism is cancer, but does Sunni necessarily mean Salafi?

And i'm still curious about your harsh stance against Hijabs :cosbyhmm:
Why aren't you sunni hypocrite

My mom Is Shia and frankly enough she has a better heart than my dad and is a devout muslims thats all the reason i need.

I hate hijab because its the former uniform of prostitutes and does nothing but degrade women and for what?so that some fat kibir called saudi doesnt have to fear girls

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why aren't you sunni hypocrite

My mom Is Shia and frankly enough she has a better heart than my dad and is a devout muslims thats all the reason i need.

I hate hijab because its the former uniform of prostitutes and does nothing but degrade women and for what?so that some fat kibir called saudi doesnt have to fear girls

Why would i be Sunni if i don't believe in Islam :what1:

Ok sxb, i'm not coming at your Shia beliefs. I don't care about any of it, Shia or Sunni.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Mostly Soviet influenced countries and Turkey, although Turkey is becoming more religious these days.
The rise of the wahabbi tumour, an aggressive cancer which will never be cured until it gobbles everything up, in these circumstances the life support machine must be switched off !!

Alcohol is served in a beer glass never a cup !! he broke alcohol rule One: never drink from a plastic cup unless your one of those university nut jobs who drink from red cups. Then by all means your dismissed
I think he means a regular teacup. Classic qaxooti behaviour. I think the kid is teetotal. No veteran of the forbidden bottle would even say such a thing.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think he means a regular teacup. Classic qaxooti behaviour. I think the kid is teetotal. No veteran of the forbidden bottle would even say such a thing.
No way we should know I'm well versed in the alcohol department, nobody drinks from a cup, a glass of wine costs a couple of pounds !!? Why on earth drink it from a plastic cup ? Unless he's hiding it and only way to conceal it from his momma is in a plastic cup lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts