What Somalis can Learn from Jews

They shame others into race mixing but they patrol their streets in Israel to stop race mixing between Jews and non jews
It’s rare to see them mix with others, mixed Jews are unicorns like drake

Most jewish marriages are arranged, they are strictly against marrying non Jews, they are very serious about preserving their “jewish” bloodline.

U got to love them, they destroying other people while building themselves up. A beautiful art of war
It takes a group with a high iq to pull that off for sure
U can blame the non Somali tht are Muslim why somali are marrying non Somali Muslims and wanting to marry non Somalis Muslim cuz what those non Somalis Muslims use hadith tht is not obligated
And Is used by non Somalis Muslim to Somalis parents are called racist if somali parents don't want their daughters to marry non Somali Muslim man those non Somalis Muslim call Somalis racist for wanting to stick and marry their own don't blame
Jews tho I can kind get why u said jew
Jews are easy dismissed while non Somalis Muslims aren't cuz those use Islam to say if u don't marry your daughter to someone who isn't from your nation then u are racist natiolist

First of all somalis can learn one thing only from them, and thats not being loudmouths and badmouthing your people for ajaanib. And the only reason jews are powerfull is that they were the moneylenders in Europe since the christians back then were allowed to lend money with interest. They used to lend money to two fighting kingdoms one exampel would be Napoleon against the British. Thats how the Rotschilds got rich, as i've read.

U can blame the non Somali tht are Muslim why somali are marrying non Somali Muslims and wanting to marry non Somalis Muslim cuz what those non Somalis Muslims use hadith tht is not obligated
And Is used by non Somalis Muslim to Somalis parents are called racist if somali parents don't want their daughters to marry non Somali Muslim man those non Somalis Muslim call Somalis racist for wanting to stick and marry their own don't blame
Jews tho I can kind get why u said jew
Jews are easy dismissed while non Somalis Muslims aren't cuz those use Islam to say if u don't marry your daughter to someone who isn't from your nation then u are racist natiolist
Easy say that you don't approve of it which you don't have to and move on. I wouldnt want to have My daughter in Papa new Guinea while im in Garowe, or Jigjiga😪 i want her to marry a somali from any clan.

Easy say that you don't approve of it which you don't have to and move on. I wouldnt want to have My daughter in Papa new Guinea while im in Garowe, or Jigjiga😪 i want her to marry a somali from any clan.
Tell tht to those tht use Islam and hadith to ruin families ties and famalies being called racist and natiolist
And their reputation being ruin
Like I said Jews agenda is easyly counter while not all but some those so called brothers and sisters aren't easy to counter if someone do tht
Those soo called Muslim not all Muslim but some use hadith and Islam and to call someone all kind names racist natiolist jahil so on and so on

Last edited:
Tell tht to those tht use Islam and hadith to ruin families ties and famalies being called racist and natiolist
And their reputation being ruin
Like I said Jews agenda is easyly counter while those so called brothers and sisters aren't easy to counter if someone do tht
Those soo called Muslim use hadith and Islam and to call someone all kind names racist natiolist jahil so on and so on
You don't have to explain yourself to people, you don't owe anyone you don't know an explanation at all. Say you don't approve and move on.

You don't have to explain yourself to people, you don't owe anyone you don't know an explanation at all. Say you don't approve and move on.
Again move on won't do good look How many Somalis parents refuse their daughters hands to non Somalis and sheikh comes and say u can't do tht it is against islam and your daughters can be married to tht non Somalis man cuz what those so called sheikhs say can remove their wali andthe sheikhs be wali of tht girl and marry those family daughters to non Somali man without parents permission
And those girls follow random sheikhs and man's then their parents do u know who did the brainwashing the so called Muslim brothers I am not saying all Somalis do this but some do especially west were Somalis parents daughters are being married ex con to their daughters without their permission
This is agenda and shouldn't be ignored and move on lol
This is big deal

Again move on won't do good look How many Somalis parents refuse their daughters hands to non Somalis and sheikh comes and say u can't do tht it is against islam and your daughters can be married to tht non Somalis man cuz what those so called sheikhs say can remove their wali andthe sheikhs be wali of tht girl and marry those family daughters to non Somali man without parents permission
And those girls follow random sheikhs and man's then their parents do u know who did the brainwashing the so called Muslim brothers I am not saying all Somalis do this but some do especially west were Somalis parents daughters are being married ex con to their daughters without their permission
This is agenda and shouldn't be ignored and move on lol
This is big deal
Lol i mean say no and go with it, if your daughter has her mind made up and doesnt care of you say no, then there isnt much you can do.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If somalis keept a low profile worked together and stuck to each other instead of being the laodest fuckers around divide each other on tribal and other lines we woudl've been faar better even one of the goats of africa

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Somalis don’t tend to support each other.

A Jew gets a senior role in a department ... give it 5 years that entire department is mostly Jewish.

Ask a Somali if there is a vacancy at his office he will tell you to check the website for an opening. Even if he’s the ceo or senior manager of the whole department.

You come to a new work place - Somalis will 9/10 ignore you and avoid eye contact. The Jews take each other under the wing and show the new person their way around the office.

These issues aren’t unique to Somalis though. A lot of poor communities behave the same way. It’s like they are afraid of drawing attention to themselves by allying with each other.

QueenofKings

Somalis need to study xisaab. Go into economics and investment banking. Follow their footsteps

Somalis are too obsessed with the next life, try to focus on this one as well

So we you’re gonna act like Muslim, praying 5x a day plus sunnah, fasting, performing dikir, reading the Quran didn’t give us maths, literature, philosophy, medicine, architecture, art...

Lol. You’re so basic.

Somalis don’t tend to support each other.

A Jew gets a senior role in a department ... give it 5 years that entire department is mostly Jewish.

Ask a Somali if there is a vacancy at his office he will tell you to check the website for an opening. Even if he’s the ceo or senior manager of the whole department.

You come to a new work place - Somalis will 9/10 ignore you and avoid eye contact. The Jews take each other under the wing and show the new person their way around the office.

These issues aren’t unique to Somalis though. A lot of poor communities behave the same way. It’s like they are afraid of drawing attention to themselves by allying with each other.
To be honest i think that issue lies with females, cause us somalis live workplaces with many somalis its fun as hell😅 all kinds of dialects and banter.

QueenofKings

To be honest i think that issue lies with females, cause us somalis live workplaces with many somalis its fun as hell😅 all kinds of dialects and banter.

Sorry it’s the brothers too ☺️

Maybe it’s all bants and fun when they’re 16 doing that weekend job, but by the time they’re 30+ and walking around the halls of Accenture, McKinsey, and HSBC they will avoid eye contact with you and pretend to be Ethiopian.

Sorry it’s the brothers too ☺

Maybe it’s all bants and fun when they’re 16 doing that weekend job, but by the time they’re 30+ and walking around the halls of Accenture, McKinsey, and HSBC they will avoid eye contact with you and pretend to be Ethiopian.
Never meet any male somali act like that, all the brothers i've known have always recommended me works even when i didnt ask. But you might be right some dudes might be like that.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Jewish people are the most persecuted people on earth. Wherever they went (didnt matter if it was Europe, Asia, or Africa) they would hated and discriminated them. ''Gods chosen people'' more like ''Gods most hated people''. :mjlol:

Yet here they are today pulling the strings in European, and American politics. They run also run the banks of Europe as well.
:kanyehmm:

I hate to say it but Jews really do have their priorities straight while Somalis dont. :ohlord:

Wlh as much as I hate yahuudka I would love it if Somalis can look at the bigger picture of things like they do. :lawd:
Do you want to know there most powerful weapon of influence? They have political foundations that influences politics, law, news and more. In many western countries

Do you want to know there most powerful weapon of influence? They have political foundations that influences politics, law, news and more. In many western countries

Didn’t they get kicked out of like 109 countries over the course of their existence for this very reason? They always infiltrate high ranking positions and start messing with society. Very snakey like species

Trending

Latest posts