What Somalis can Learn from Jews

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Jewish people are the most persecuted people on earth. Wherever they went (didnt matter if it was Europe, Asia, or Africa) they would hated and discriminated them. ''Gods chosen people'' more like ''Gods most hated people''. :mjlol:

Yet here they are today pulling the strings in European, and American politics. They run also run the banks of Europe as well.
:kanyehmm:

I hate to say it but Jews really do have their priorities straight while Somalis dont. :ohlord:

Wlh as much as I hate yahuudka I would love it if Somalis can look at the bigger picture of things like they do. :lawd:

Imagine comparing a whole religion to an ethnic group

1606007686064.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

There are 2 Jews the ethnic group and the Jewish people that follow the religion I thought you were referring to the religion sorry my bad
it's all good. It's a common misconception

Nafiso Qalanjo

If they're the most persecuted why were they always more well off πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Thats what I want to know. Them niggas were discriminated against in Ancient Egypt, in Medieval Europe, and North Africa. I dont know about the middle east, but in Ethiopia they would treat the beta isreals like trash. But here they are...
THEY SUCCESSFUL N SHIET :noneck:

Last edited:
Thats what I want to know. Them niggas were discriminated against in Ancient Egypt, in Medieval Europe, and North Africa. I dont know about the middle east, but in Ethiopia they would treat the beta isreals like trash. But here they are... THEY SUCCESSFUL N SHIET :noneck:
The conspiracies against them are entertaining, many of them do not believe they were persecuted at all but were rather elites

Nafiso Qalanjo

Nope. Jews are not as prosecuted as Muslims and Chrstians. They aren't even known. quiet.
Jewish prosecution history summarized:
- They were persecuted in Ancient Egypt
- They were persecuted in Medieval Europe
- They were persecuted in Rome
- They were persecuted in Ethiopia
- They were persecuted in WW11
the list goes on , and on...
Man these people were hated.:wowsweat:

Also when were Christians prosecuted? :ayaanswag:
And Muslims had it good till modern history. Muslims ran the world during the islamic golden age. What a time to be alive :rejoice:

Last edited:
Somalis need to study xisaab. Go into economics and investment banking. Follow their footsteps

Somalis are too obsessed with the next life, try to focus on this one as well

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Jewish people are the most persecuted people on earth. Wherever they went (didnt matter if it was Europe, Asia, or Africa) they would hated and discriminated them. ''Gods chosen people'' more like ''Gods most hated people''. :mjlol:

Yet here they are today pulling the strings in European, and American politics. They run also run the banks of Europe as well.
:kanyehmm:

I hate to say it but Jews really do have their priorities straight while Somalis dont. :ohlord:

Wlh as much as I hate yahuudka I would love it if Somalis can look at the bigger picture of things like they do. :lawd:
Jews owned media and entertainment which is all of media and entertainment today are the biggest promoters degeneracy known as liberalism and feminism.

but their households are the most conservative religious household u will come across

They teach our youth to be individualist TikTok dancing narcissists with no sense of community while they teach their children be modest & family first. Jews are very tight knit and help each other out with everything.

rich Jews invest heavily in jewish owned business they had the finance world patterned for centuries. This is common knowledge

whatever their agenda is to destroy other communities and strengthen their own, ITS WORKING VERY WELL

Somalis need to study xisaab. Go into economics and investment banking. Follow their footsteps

Somalis are too obsessed with the next life, try to focus on this one as well
What I don't understand from dumbasses like you is the fact that you believe that in order to excel educational we need to drop something like religion when we can do both simultaneously

Nafiso Qalanjo

Jews owned media and entertainment which is all of media and entertainment today are the biggest promoters degeneracy known as liberalism and feminism.

but their households are the most conservative religious household u will come across

They teach our youth to be individualist TikTok dancing narcissists with no sense of community while they teach their children be modest family first. Jews are very tight knit and help each other out with everything.

rich Jews invest heavily in jewish owned business they had the finance world patterned for centuries. This is common knowledge

whatever their agenda is to destroy our communities and strengthen their own, ITS WORKING VERY WELL
They are also the ones pushing ''Diversity is our strength'' to Europeans. All of this is their revenge on what Europeans did to them. They are destroying them from the inside :mjlol:
Wlh these people are scary :browtf:

skip to 7:52 if you want to get to the point of the video

Trending