What Somalis can Learn from Jews

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
They are also the ones pushing ''Diversity is our strength'' to Europeans. All of this is their revenge on what Europeans did to them. They are destroying them from the inside :mjlol:
Wlh these people are scary :browtf:

skip to 7:52 if you want to get to the point of the video
They shame others into race mixing but they patrol their streets in Israel to stop race mixing between Jews and non jews
It’s rare to see them mix with others, mixed Jews are unicorns like drake

Most jewish marriages are arranged, they are strictly against marrying non Jews, they are very serious about preserving their “jewish” bloodline.

U got to love them, they destroying other people while building themselves up. A beautiful art of war
It takes a group with a high iq to pull that off for sure

What I don't understand from dumbasses like you is the fact that you believe that in order to excel educational we need to drop something like religion when we can do both simultaneously
Read what I wrote , i said 'as well'. It's a tough pill to swallow but the only way to gain jew level wealth.

I remember sitting down in a costa coffee studying for my A levels a couple years ago and an adeer came to me and said whatever your studying is pointless in the next life and this life means absolutely nothing , so just go home and focus on the Deen.

IGotDaAnswers

Somalis need to study xisaab. Go into economics and investment banking. Follow their footsteps

Somalis are too obsessed with the next life, try to focus on this one as well
U can do both , praying is a form of meditation that will help u become efficient in this worldly life

Read what I wrote , i said 'as well'. It's a tough pill to swallow but the only way to gain jew level wealth.

I remember sitting down in a costa coffee studying for my A levels a couple years ago and an adeer came to me and said whatever your studying is pointless in the next life and this life means absolutely nothing , so just go home and focus on the Deen.
The adeer's heart is in the right place but isn't thinking logically, you gotta be successful in this life

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
They shame others into race mixing but they patrol their streets in Israel to stop race mixing between Jews and non jews
It’s rare to see them mix with others, mixed Jews are unicorns like drake

Most jewish marriages are arranged, they are strictly against marrying non Jews, they are very serious about preserving their “jewish” bloodline.

U got to love them, they destroying other people while building themselves up. A beautiful art of war
It takes a group with a high iq to pull that off for sure
They are taking anti Semitism to the next level. :dead:
kulaha ''we will resort to violence if we see an Arabs with our girls '':faysalwtf:

IGotDaAnswers

They are taking anti Semitism to the next level. :dead:
kulaha ''we will resort to violence if we see an Arabs with our girls '':faysalwtf:
Of course u think they are victim to their own propaganda about political correctness, for them preserving their ethnicity comes before being nice.

never get high on your own supply:wtf:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
jews aren't victims... they start shit to corrupt other communities for their own community profit continuously then cry when others fight back. then they are label eternal victims then do the same thing again.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Of course u think they are victim to their own propaganda about political correctness, for them preserving their ethnicity comes before being nice.

never get high on your own supply:wtf:
Mind Game lvl 10,000
pp,550x550.u6.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
jews aren't victims... they start shit to corrupt other communities for their own community profit continuously then cry when others fight back. then they are label eternal victims then do the same thing again.
I had no idea :mjlol:
I guess im also brainwashed :damsel:

IGotDaAnswers

Yep I don’t even care what they do to other communities as long as they keep their hands off my community , Somali community.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Yep I don’t even care what they do to other communities as long as they keep their hands off my community , Somali community.
well you should want for others good communities the good you want for your own community as a Muslim... please be less nationalist, qabilist and prideful for your own sake. may Allah guide us all.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Jewish prosecution history summarized:
- They were persecuted in Ancient Egypt
- They were persecuted in Medieval Europe
- They were persecuted in Rome
- They were persecuted in Ethiopia
- They were persecuted in WW11
the list goes on , and on...
Man these people were hated.:wowsweat:

Also when were Christians prosecuted? :ayaanswag:
And Muslims had it good till modern history. Muslims ran the world during the islamic golden age. What a time to be alive :rejoice:
Christians are being prosecuted in the middle east and Africa. Laakin I'm talking about modern 2020, Jews rule the world quietly

Jewish people are the most persecuted people on earth. Wherever they went (didnt matter if it was Europe, Asia, or Africa) they would hated and discriminated them. ''Gods chosen people'' more like ''Gods most hated people''. :mjlol:

Yet here they are today pulling the strings in European, and American politics. They run also run the banks of Europe as well.
:kanyehmm:

I hate to say it but Jews really do have their priorities straight while Somalis dont. :ohlord:

Wlh as much as I hate yahuudka I would love it if Somalis can look at the bigger picture of things like they do. :lawd:
Somalis shot themself in the leg when Somalis let arabs and turks and Europians Ethiopians Kenya colonise them
Still to this day

Trending

Latest posts