What Somalia's population without somaliland?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Off course you won't entertain my so called "beef" because you got owned so you have no comeback but lame Ictiraaf jokes.

Sorry I didn't mean to expose the fragility of Puntland as a paper state. Continue with you circle jerking bout how great and mighty Puntland is.

:russ:
Same way my leaders are quiet every time Bixi opens his mouth.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The real question is how long until the diaspora population becomes bigger than the fatherland.

I imagine you're tickling but it's unlikely to ever happen. I doubt there's more than about 2-3 million diasporans worldwide and that's being generous. Somaliweyn as a whole is already hitting 30 million or more, last I checked. And diasporans are set to decrease in number cos you guys take up the low birth rates of your host countries in 1-2 generations and at least 1/10 of you marry out whilst new migrants are dwindling. Meanwhile, as Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya develop over the decades I wouldn't be shocked if their Somali populations more than double by like 2050. The vast majority of our people will always be in East Africa.

Last edited:
You got owned in AdhiCaddeye, Yagori, Lascanood and Gambadha before. Puntland swallowing an L after another since 2004 I'm kinda amazed you have a lot of faan online considering your back to back setbacks.

Spare me that Hartinmo BS Puntland have previously killed many Dhulbahante civilans in Taleex and had no problems supporting MJ militia with arms and troops in their fight with Dhulbahante on the borders of Sool/Nugaal/Hawd every clan was fighting for itself particularly the Cumar Maxamuud who're expanding to Sool.

Pleading to Hartinmo is just a coward cope out by MJs to cover their inability to liberate Lascanood even though Karash and many Dhulbahante have strongly voiced thier support for a military solution.
It was only reer Mahad, a sub clan of Omar Mahmoud, not all Omar Mahmoud who fought Dhulbahante. Kkkkkk, I see you're repeating kastuumonews24.com propaganda.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That's called logic. If you lay claim to an area and have supporters yet refuse to put in work to consolidate power than why are you here in the first place and claiming their seats?

I always laugh when I see Puntlanders making fun of Somaliland spending money on Sool region or paying tribal militia. This is all part of the game. If you claim something you do everything in your power to own and rule it that means throwing cold cash, setting up an admin, moving your own troops and recruiting local militia. That's ABC basic rule of the land.

Isaaq lost this game the day they decided not to ethnically cleanse Harti from the borders of the British Protectorate. This game you think is being played ended in the early 90s. You had the opportunity to win and failed. The only struggle left is one of numbers, and that is going in one direction only.

Tick tock!

Fertility map.png

@repo just admit Puntland doesn't have Sool as a priority and drop your claims. If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is and fight for what is yours than don't bother claiming it.
I agree with you here. PL should drop Sool, hell even Sanaag. Those two community are headache for PL as well as SL. I think PL should drop them and let them fend for themselves.

It was only reer Mahad, a sub clan of Omar Mahmoud, not all Omar Mahmoud who fought Dhulbahante. Kkkkkk, I see you're repeating kastuumonews24.com propaganda.

Splitting hair. I could also say it was Baharasame vs Reer Mahad but no one would care. The fact of the matter is when push comes to shove every Harti clan is looking for it's own intrest.
Isaaq lost this game the day they decided not to ethnically cleanse Harti from the borders of the British Protectorate. This game you think is being played ended in the early 90s. You had the opportunity to win and failed. The only struggle left is one of numbers, and that is going in one direction only.

Tick tock!

View attachment 209261
I already disprove this map and made you eat your own words. That's what you tell yourself to sleep better at night and salvage Puntland defeat in the contested regions "Harti will outnumber Isaaq soon in Somaliland" Isaaq are 4x the Harti in Sool & Sanaag. You'll need 25 years to catch up to the population of Burco district let alone whole of Isaaq.

Your propaganda and misinformation does not work with me.

Tick tock!

View attachment 209261
You still pushing this dumb narative but ducked and dodged my question before :westbrookwtf:

How are you posting fertility rates but hiding the mortality rates, especially child mortality. While Some areas have more children due to being nomads, Urban people have access to hospitals so their children survive childbirth issues.

That same document you used, I showed you the child morality rates and you swerved. Be an honest person and stop pushing bullshit.

You still pushing this dumb narative but ducked and dodged my question before :westbrookwtf:

How are you posting fertility rates but hiding the mortality rates, especially child mortality. While Some areas have more children due to being nomads, Urban people have access to hospitals so their children survive childbirth issues.

That same document you used, I showed you the child morality rates and you swerved. Be an honest person and stop pushing bullshit.

Not to mention Isaaq & Harti cancel eachothers out in Sanaag, the largest of the two disputed regions and the majority they enjoy in Sool is dwarfed by base population of Burco district which has similar birth rates.

He's the most disingenuous propagandist in this forum.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Already looked into it. Under 5 mortality, the rate of child death between birth and 5 years old, is on average lower in majority Harti Sool & Sanaag than majority Isaaq Woqoyie Galbeed & Togdheer.

DBE1B9B5-6A26-4177-9B5E-7BDE3288CD1B.jpeg

Urban areas in Somalia do not have modern sewage systems. Not good places to raise children. The benefit of giving birth in a hospital is almost entirely erased by the terrible environment.

The 2020 UNFPA Health and Demographic Survey that provides fertility rate figures does not include any child mortality information. They only calculated adult mortality & maternal mortality.

Splitting hair. I could also say it was Baharasame vs Reer Mahad but no one would care. The fact of the matter is when push comes to shove every Harti clan is looking for it's own intrest.
Yes, my point is kastuumo news was spreading propaganda that they were attacked by all MJ and PL army. 🤣

Already looked into it. Under 5 mortality, the rate of child death between birth and 5 years old, is on average lower in majority Harti Sool & Sanaag than majority Isaaq Woqoyie Galbeed & Togdheer.

View attachment 209314

Urban areas in Somalia do not have modern sewage systems. Not good places to raise children. The benefit of giving birth in a hospital is almost entirely erased by the terrible environment.

The 2020 UNFPA Health and Demographic Survey that provides fertility rate figures does not include any child mortality information. They only calculated adult mortality & maternal mortality.
Dude you're one delusional and idiot using statistics that doesn't say what you are actually saying like where does it say Harti communities in Sool and Sanaag have higher rates than Beesha Dheex in the studies you have posted in here??? Sool and Sanaag especially Sanaag is settled by Beesha Dheex who make up the majority of that region.

Yes, my point is kastuumo news was spreading propaganda that they were attacked by all MJ and PL army. 🤣

It wasn't propaganda. Puntland army sided with MJ militia in their land dispute with Baharasame pushing the latter into the arms of Somaliland and the capture of Lascanood.

It's not the first time either. During tribal conflict between MJ and Leelkase the army sided with MJs in Galkacyo wars citing Lelkase being Al Shabaab terrorists. Around the same time MJs used their national army against the Warsangali in Golis mountains which lead to Al Shabaab and later ISIS to invest the area.

It's not a separate event but repeated pattern of MJ abusing the so called Darawish force in their petty tribal conflict with non MJs which shows that Hartinmo has little to no bearing on Puntland internal affairs and they simply don't have the guts to defend or liberate Lascanood.

It wasn't propaganda. Puntland army sided with MJ militia in their land dispute with Baharasame pushing the latter into the arms of Somaliland and the capture of Lascanood.

It's not the first time either. During tribal conflict between MJ and Leelkase the army sided with MJs in Galkacyo wars citing Lelkase being Al Shabaab terrorists. Around the same time MJs used their national army against the Warsangali in Golis mountains which lead to Al Shabaab and later ISIS to invest the area.

It's not a separate event but repeated pattern of MJ abusing the so called Darawish force in their petty tribal conflict with non MJs which shows that Hartinmo has little to no bearing on Puntland internal affairs and they simply don't have the guts to defend or liberate Lascanood.
BS, you're mixing apples and oranges. The conflict between Reer Mahad and Bahrarsame wasn't even in Somalia, but rather in the Somali region. So how could PL army participated there?

Also, in Galkacyo, that Leelkase guy was a well known Shabab terrorist who was part of a group responsible for assassinations and terror bombings in that city. So PL army had every right to go after him. The same thing applies in Golis Mountain. If you support Terrorists or any elements that is a threat to the state's security, then PL gov has every right to send its forces to deal with you. Doesn't matter what clan you are. PL forces fights MJ terrorists as well all the time. The sad thing is, @ssholes like you love to lie too much. But that's ok. Because PL doesn't need anyone's approval to defend itself.

I personally wouldn't want to liberate a group of people who invited the Isaaq to Las Anod and are very content with the way things are. So no MJ kid from should die for Las Anod. It's like trying to free a hostage from their captors, and they fight you and show you that they're not appreciating what you're trying to do for them. F them.

Around the same time MJs used their national army against the Warsangali in Golis mountains which lead to Al Shabaab and later ISIS to invest the area.
Again BS, Shabab was there before PL forces attacked them. I mean, what do you really expect the gov to do if you join a Terrorist organization and threaten its security?
:umwhat:

I imagine you're tickling but it's unlikely to ever happen. I doubt there's more than about 2-3 million diasporans worldwide and that's being generous. Somaliweyn as a whole is already hitting 30 million or more, last I checked. And diasporans are set to decrease in number cos you guys take up the low birth rates of your host countries in 1-2 generations and at least 1/10 of you marry out whilst new migrants are dwindling. Meanwhile, as Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya develop over the decades I wouldn't be shocked if their Somali populations more than double by like 2050. The vast majority of our people will always be in East Africa.
You're right, I just wanted to terrify the Somalis afraid of "genetic annihilation".

I do worry about the recurring floods and droughts, not to mention the volcano lying dormant for 3000 years. Our margin of victory is slim but it's trending upwards.

Trending

Latest posts