What Somalia's population without somaliland?

You don't see the irony in your post. You're already making U turns to avoid "Hartiland" in Sool when making the journey to Buuhoodle where you have to cross from Hawd. Gambadha, Lascanood and Kalabaydh are all controlled and manned by Somaliland only Puntland nabadon and traditional clan elders could pass, your politicians must get through the red muds of Hawd to reach Buuhoodle. Lol.

Morgan and Ahmed Karaash in Laascaanood this time last year :mjpls:
DCBA4C54-F46C-4B10-91B4-BBC07B1FDCED.jpeg

Morgan and Ahmed Karaash in Laascaanood this time last year :mjpls:View attachment 209248

Lascanood district is a fluffy term. The tiny area you hold from Tukaraq to Garoow is also in Lascanood district but we know who owns the city and vast majority of the the district.

If Karash or Morgan had any power to project they'd liberate Tukaraq. Can't blame Karash. He tried to liberate his hometown in 2012 and was utterly defeated in Lascanood.

Throwback to Karash and his small militia of 50 technicals getting smooked in Lascanood circa 2012.

Karash.JPG

Lascanood district is a fluffy term. The tiny area you hold from Tukaraq to Garoow is also in Lascanood district but we know who owns the city and vast majority of the the district.

If Karash or Morgan had any power to project they'd liberate Tukaraq. Can't blame Karash. He tried to liberate his hometown in 2012 and was utterly defeated in Lascanood.

Throwback to Karash and his small militia of 50 technicals getting smooked in Lascanood circa 2012.

View attachment 209249
Tukaraq Is Lone Tree Stop The Faan Over That Plus Mj Won't Kill Dhulo's

:mjohreally: :hemad:

View attachment 209249
Karash is not from Lascaanood, he left it alone when he realized no one would fight or kill for it.

Tukaraq Is Lone Tree Stop The Faan Over That Plus Mj Won't Kill Dhulo's

:mjohreally: :hemad:

You got owned in AdhiCaddeye, Yagori, Lascanood and Gambadha before. Puntland swallowing an L after another since 2004 I'm kinda amazed you have a lot of faan online considering your back to back setbacks.

Spare me that Hartinmo BS Puntland have previously killed many Dhulbahante civilans in Taleex and had no problems supporting MJ militia with arms and troops in their fight with Dhulbahante on the borders of Sool/Nugaal/Hawd every clan was fighting for itself particularly the Cumar Maxamuud who're expanding to Sool.

Pleading to Hartinmo is just a coward cope out by MJs to cover their inability to liberate Lascanood even though Karash and many Dhulbahante have strongly voiced thier support for a military solution.

Last edited:
You got owned in AdhiCaddeye, Yagori, Lascanood and Gambadha before. Puntland swallowing an L after another since 2007 I'm kinda amazed you have a lot of faan online considering your back to back setbacks.

Spare me that Hartinmo BS Puntland have previously killed many Dhulbahante civilans in Taleex and had no problems supporting MJ militia with arms and troops in their fight with Dhulbahante on the borders of Sool/Nugaal/Hawd every clan was fighting for itself particularly the Cumar Maxamuud who're expanding to Sool.

Pleading to Hartinmo is just a coward cope out by MJs to cover their inability to liberate Lascanood even though Karash and many Dhulbahante have strongly voiced thier support for a military solution.
The VP of PL at the time used PL resources to wage war with his “rivals” in taleex. And besides that, they did arm their clans to expand into Sool and on the borders. Majority of Dblocks of Sool that don’t think it’s a “liberation” and don’t want PL involved in their affairs, and are pragmatic with SL until a strong central government comes along.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You got owned in AdhiCaddeye, Yagori, Lascanood and Gambadha before. Puntland swallowing an L after another since 2004 I'm kinda amazed you have a lot of faan online considering your back to back setbacks.

This is something right here. It's on MJ to liberate the Kashmiri from... the other Kashmiri who chose a different master. Not the actual tribe that lives there but another one should do the heavy lifting. The L is on you for pretending to be a sovereign nation but unable to control your borders.

This is something right here. It's on MJ to liberate the Kashmiri from... the other Kashmiri who chose a different master. Not the actual tribe that lives there but another one should do the heavy lifting. The L is on you for pretending to be a sovereign nation but unable to control your borders.

Kishmiri kulaha what a stupid term. You got your own Dhulbahante supporters pushing for Puntland to retake Lascanood but you're too coward to offer anything more than a lip service. Are you telling me Faraax Garaad in Buuhoodle are stronger than whole MJ in Puntland?

I could careless about Ictiraaf fantasies the topic is about Puntland getting owned in Sool & having the most shit to talk about. Where you're getting the confidence to speak so highly of Puntland?

From Adhicadeey to Tukaraq it's an L after another.

Isaaq Nobody Knew Of Your Clan Before Siyaad Barre And All People Know Why Hargesia Cry For Itiraaf Morgan Their Daddy Won't Give Them Recognition If You Rule Sool He Was There Not To Long Ago
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm: :damedamn:
If nobody knew of us then who brought the unionism and established Somali Republic??

Plus you need to improve your English cuz all I see is gibbrish :susp:

@repo just admit Puntland doesn't have Sool as a priority and drop your claims. If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is and fight for what is yours than don't bother claiming it.

repo

VIP
Kishmiri kulaha what a stupid term. You got your own Dhulbahante supporters pushing for Puntland to retake Lascanood but you're too coward to offer anything more than a lip service. Are you telling me Faraax Garaad in Buuhoodle are stronger than whole MJ in Puntland?

I could careless about Ictiraaf fantasies the topic is about Puntland getting owned in Sool & having the most shit to talk about. Where you're getting you're confidence from?
"You are coward, you don't want to fight on other people's behalf. I get the confidence for not identifying with Dhulbahante. They are no more kin than you.

"You are coward, you don't want to fight on other people's behalf. I get the confidence for not identifying with Dhulbahante. They are no more kin than you.

That's called logic. If you lay claim to an area and have supporters yet refuse to put in work to consolidate power than why are you here in the first place and claiming their seats?

I always laugh when I see Puntlanders making fun of Somaliland spending money on Sool region or paying tribal militia. This is all part of the game. If you claim something you do everything in your power to own and rule it that means throwing cold cash, setting up an admin, moving your own troops and recruiting local militia. That's ABC basic rule of the land.

repo

VIP
@repo just admit Puntland doesn't have Sool as a priority and drop your claims. If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is and fight for what is yours than don't bother claiming it.
It's up to the Kashmiri community to fight. Puntland's claim comes from their community. Any L associated with it is theirs and yours for fighting your own citizens. That's third world behavior.

repo

VIP
That's called logic. If you lay claim to an area and have supporters yet refuse to put in work to consolidate power than why are you here in the first place and claiming their seats?

I alway laugh when I see Puntlanders making fun of Somaliland spending money on Sool region or paying tribal militia. This is all part of the game. If you claim something you do everything in your power to own and rule it that means throwing cold cash setting up an admin and recruiting local militia. That's ABC basic rule of land.
Yeah, it's been part of the game for 30 years. You don't need to remind me of your generational failure.

repo

VIP
Moved the whole goalpost to dry ictiraf joke.

:russ:
It's not so dry because it's true. I don't want to entertain the essence of your beef which is "why can't you be bad at politics", it's what I said before you have the mindset of a laangaab and I like to win.

It's not so dry because it's true. I don't want to entertain the essence of your beef which is "why can't you be bad at politics", it's what I said before you have the mindset of a laangaab and I like to win.

Off course you won't entertain my so called "beef" because you got owned, you have no comeback but lame Ictiraf jokes.

Sorry I didn't mean to air your dirty laundry in Puntland paper state. Continue with you circle jerking bout how great and mighty Puntland is.

:russ:

Trending