What Somalia's population without somaliland?

but that is not Somaliland though lol

Somaliland is what Somaliland controls. SL is 3.5mn at best.

Going by UN 2014 figures Somaliland controls Awdal, Woqooyi Galbeed, half of Sanaag, most of Togdheer and Sool. All together are little shy of 3 million.

Reborn
He has a point tho.

AS, Halane or FMS all agree that they are a part of Somalia. Their issue is with the government.

However, people that live outside of SL-controlled areas do not believe they are part of Somaliland.

That's correct 👍

Reborn
Going by UN 2014 figures Somaliland controls Awdal, Woqooyi Galbeed, half of Sanaag, most of Togdheer and Sool. All together are little shy of 3 million.

How does half of the population of Sanaag and Sool live outside of SL governance?

Somaliland = Triangle State

Barbara City 40k
Hargaysa 800k
Buro 400k

Could Not Found Any Known Tuulo

Triangle Population Is Barely Touching 2mili

I Now Know You Want Sanaag Iyo Sool
But Pl Won't Ever Give Up

CrZ8.gif

Somaliland = Triangle State

Barbara City 40k
Hargaysa 800k
Buro 400k

Could Not Found Any Known Tuulo

Isaaq Population Is Barely Touching 2mili

I Now Know You Want Sanaag Iyo Sool
But Pl Won't Ever Give Up

View attachment 209232

Woqooyi Galbeed is 1.2 million equal to your whole desert tri-region state of Puntland. Most of Sool urban centers and land area are under Somaliland as well. Puntland can only move between Tukarag and Garoow road or wiggle to Boocame. You're literally defeated in Sool and your last stronghold is in eastern Sanaag.

The conversation is not even about Sanaag we're not disputing Ceel Afweyn or Ceerigabo, we're disputing the Darood territory in Baran district. You're fumbling with districts I talk about whole regions. There is a reason Puntland never dared to advance to Ceerigabo being content with claiming it on maps and making empty threat's since 1998. We're on whole different league here.

Last edited:
Most of Buuhodle district is under SL authority except the city and also there's no way Ceel Afweyne has tiny population than Badhan 🤣
I wouldn't say most but at least a third. The area stretching from Qoriluqid to Widhwidh is firmly with Somaliland control. Everything else is a no mans land.

Still Buuhoodle is part of Togdheer and dwarfed by Burco district. The region is largely controlled by Somaliand.

Woqooyi Galbeed is 1.2 million equals to your whole desert tri-region making up Puntland. Most of Sool urban centers and land area are under Somaliland as well. Puntland can only move between Tukarag and Garoow highway or wiggle to Boocame. You're literally defeated in Sool and your last stronghold is in eastern Sanaag.

The conversation is not even about Sanaag we're not disputing Ceel Afweyn or Ceerigabo, we're disputing the Darood territory in Baran district. You're fumbling with districts I talk about whole regions. There is a reason Puntland never dared to advance to Ceerigabo making empty threat's since 1998.
Isaaq Nobody Knew Of Your Clan Before Siyaad Barre And All People Know Why Hargesia Cry For Itiraaf Morgan Their Daddy Won't Give Them Recognition If You Rule Sool He Was There Not To Long Ago
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm: :damedamn:

Isaaq Nobody Knew Of Your Clan Before Siyaad Barre And All People Know Why Hargesia Cry For Itiraaf Morgan Their Daddy Won't Give Them Recognition If You Rule Sool He Was There Not To Long Ago
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm: :damedamn:

How does it feel when Puntland politicians have to make the long trip from Garoow to Buuhoodle going through Ethiopia for photoshoot instead of the shorter route through Sool manned by Somaliland. There is no ceeb bigger than that.

It My Father And Mother Land And All Habesha ***** Sons Shall Be Sent Back To Hawd Let Them Circle There For Eternity
:manny: :mjohreally: :hemad:

You don't see the irony in your post. You're already making U turns to avoid "Hartiland" in Sool when making the journey to Buuhoodle where you have to cross from Hawd. Gambadha, Lascanood and Kalabaydh are all controlled and manned by Somaliland only Puntland nabadon and traditional clan elders could pass, your politicians must get through the red muds of Hawd to reach Buuhoodle. Lol.

What does it feel when Puntland politicians have to make the long trip from Garoow to Buuhoodle going through Ethiopia for photoshoot instead of the shorter route through Sool manned by Somaliland. There is no ceeb bigger than that.
No Worries SL Will Fall How Does It Feel Not Having A Indenpendece Day This Is What Your Overlords Says About It
Screenshot_20211215-191139_Chrome.jpg

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

No Worries SL Will Fall How Does It Feel Not Having A Indenpendece Day This Is What Your Overlords Says About It
View attachment 209245
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

You're barking at the wrong tree. I'm all for a united Somalia and taking our seats at the parliament. You should be worried because when we're back we'll forcefully take back Sool & Sanaag reps leaving Puntland with even less seats to manipulate selections and reducing your influence over SFG.

Somaliland will be the new King Maker. If you think our 46 seat are too much wait till we claim the 15 seat reserved for Harti Sool & Sanaag.

You're barking at the wrong tree. I'm all for a united Somalia and taking our seats at the parliament. You should be worried because when we're back we'll forcefully take back Sool & Sanaag reps leaving Puntland with even less seats to manipulate selections and reducing your influence over SFG.

Somaliland will be the new King Maker. If you think our 46 seats are too much wait till we claim the 20 seat reserved for Sool & Sanaag.
Slers Are A Funny Bunch Kingmaker Kulaha Of What Somali Idol Maybe
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

Trending