What Somalia's population without somaliland?

Benadir alone has a bigger population than the triangle state
I suggest you head back to geometry class as you're really bad at shapes.
map-somaliland-shows-country-borders-260nw-1021705042.jpg

FGS is what Somalia controls which is Mogadishu :chrisfreshhah:

Apples and oranges. Areas not under control by FGS don’t claim independence.
Somaliland government can’t count populations it doesn’t control and whose population don’t recognise it as legitimate.

Reborn
Apples and oranges. Areas not under control by FGS don’t claim independence.
Somaliland government can’t count populations it doesn’t control and whose population don’t recognise it as legitimate.

Sorry I made an error when I said FGS controsl Mogadishu as that's disputed with AS as they also collect taxes there.
In addition, I totally forgot that FGS is an International community protectorate under the UN stewardship who reside in Halane :banderas:

How is the election going along with the 30M donation Somalia received from their rulers? :obama:

Last edited:

Reborn
Still higher than all of SL's population.

I pray for reer Mogadishu regarding the oppression they receive by hosting FGS. Collecting hard earned TAX payers money from the locals which makes up 100% of the Tax revenue raised by FGS and using that money to pay for MP's & "governments" that don't pay a single penny back to FGS :obama:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sorry I made an error when I said FGS controsl Mogadishu as that's disputed with AS as they also collect taxes there.
In addition, I totally forgot that FGS is an International community protectorate under the UN stewardship who reside in Halane :banderas:

How is the election going along with the 30M donation Somalia received from their rulers? :obama:

He has a point tho.

AS, Halane or FMS all agree that they are a part of Somalia. Their issue is with the government.

However, people that live outside of SL-controlled areas do not believe they are part of Somaliland.

but that is not Somaliland though lol

Somaliland is what Somaliland controls. SL is 3.5mn at best.
The tiny villages in Badhan district don't come close to 100 thousands population :mjlol:
Also we control at best 80% of our eastern borders and doesn't matter if there's no official SL authorities in Eastern Sanaag what matters is the community accept help from Hargeysa govt as they recognize of being part of it regardless with their opposition of secessionism and their Grand Suldaan accepts his position of being one the main elders of Somaliland as he always visits Ceerigabo and meets with SL officials to discuss the situation in Sanaag region.

Benadir alone has a bigger population than the triangle state

Bamadir has a population of 1.7 million, Somaliland population is +3 million. Mogadishu city might be bigger than Puntland but it's smaller than Somaliland.

Last edited:

Trending