What skin tone is Mariin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
What do you call southie. I believe anything south of Galgaduud is where Somali is corrupted. Mudug/Bari/Galgaduud speak the best along with Somaliland. The further south you go the worse Somali gets except xamar
Nigga somali**** call canjeero laxoox :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
I will never take them seriously :drakelaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well I probably know better Somali than you because I experienced dhaqan Celis back home. If you've never been or lived in Somalia don't question my Somali nacalaa
And how long did that dhaqan celis last? A summer where you spent most of the time fooling around with other neefs who were also there for dhaqan celis? This is the case most of the time with dhaqan celis. You go there and develop bad habits you didn't know in the west. It's the one cultural practice that fails to achieve it's objective ALL the time. :lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Well I probably know better Somali than you because I experienced dhaqan Celis back home. If you've never been or lived in Somalia don't question my Somali nacalaa
Lmao war I'm a fob don't disrespect me like that. I came in 2010:chrisfreshhah:

I agree. Southie to me is the reer Xamars, elaay wiiq all the qashins in the south. Walahi I can't stand the way they talk. Using Words like qawow instead of qabow like wtf
They stay butchering afka hooyo. Grown ppl who speak like that disgust me. I can't even take them serious.

War not all in Xamar speak like that! Qawow weligay ma maqlin

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
And how long did that dhaqan celis last? A summer where you spent most of the time fooling around with other neefs who were also there for dhaqan celis? This is the case most of the time with dhaqan celis. You go there and develop bad habits you didn't know in the west. It's the one cultural practice that fails to achieve it's objective ALL the time. :lol:
3 years fym

ExcessFame

True Villain
I came in 2010
fbi.JPG

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I used to be on Somnet. This one Xalimo used to type the most gibberish shit. Sometimes I used to apologize to my eyes for reading her shit.
Not gonna lie whenever my dad friend whos from the south talks to me in somali. I would have really hard time understanding him the amount of words he would butcher :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending