What scientific developments can be attributed to the Qur'an?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can do this successfully then I'll proclaim the shahaada and bow my head down in sujud.

Last edited:
If anyone can do this successfully then I'll proclaim the shahaada and bow my head down in sujud.

The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago.It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in astrophysics.You are invited to go through those miracles and judge for yourself.

I'll give you Verses, and Explanations.

• Photosynthesis

And [I swear] by the night when it draws in, and by the dawn when it breathes in. (Qur'an, 81:17-18)

The term "itha tanaffasa" in Surat at-Takwir, in reference to the morning hours, in other words, "when it breathes in," is a metaphorical reference to breathing, respiration, or breathing deeply. This term particularly emphasises the way that the production of oxygen begins in the morning, and that the greatest levels of oxygen, essential for respiration, are given off at that time. The importance of the phenomena is also emphasised by the way that Allah swears upon it. The way that Allah indicates the action of photosynthesis, among the most important discoveries of the 20th century, in this verse, is another of the scientific miracles of the Qur'an.

• Preganancy and birth

Curse man for his ingratitude! From what thing did He create him? From a drop of sperm He created him and proportioned him. ThenHe eases the way for him. (Qur'an, 80:17-20)

This series of occurrences is openly indicated in the verse of the Qur'an, "Then He eases the way for him." (Qur'an, 80:20) However, it has been possible today to determine these physiological changes-which Allah informed us of 1,400 years ago-only with the use of a number of technological devices.

• The pulling motion that facilitates birth

The pains of labor drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said, “Oh if only I had died before this time and was something discarded and forgotten!”
A voice called out to her from under her, “Do not grieve! Your Lord has placed a small stream at your feet. Shake the trunk of the palm towards you and fresh, ripe dates will drop down onto you.” (Surah Maryam, 23-25)

There is great wisdom in the way that, by means of Allah’s angels, Hazrat Maryam shook the branches of the date-palm tree toward her. The Arabic word “Wahuzzee” means “to shake fast, to move or to rock.” In addition to dates facilitating birth and having nutritious poperties, pulling the branches toward one to shake them and then letting them pull back in another movement that facilitates birth. This technique, applied in our own day, is one of the proofs that Allah supported Hazrat Maryam with His compassion and that the Qur’an is the word of our Lord, the Omniscient.

Note; these verses on birth where all stated in the Quran 1400 years ago. Cadaan men probably read the Quran, and used it to their own fame. Remember me in your Dua's when you take the shahaada.

Last edited:

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
There was a 5 hr video on youtube about it.
im gonna have to dig hol up..
skip to the half of the video. Some of it just filler.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The big bang scientific theory I believe is in the quran, atheists just copied it .

Also the theory of evolution was Muslim theory before Charles Darwin, it was known as
'Mohammedan Theory'.

Islam is a religion of many things, it takes a lifetime to understand it. You can learn the Quran by heart and know the meaning of it, but to understand it in terms of teachings is on another level. I'll be on that level Inshallah.

The big bang scientific theory I believe is in the quran, atheists just copied it .

Also the theory of evolution was Muslim theory before Charles Darwin, it was known as
'Mohammedan Theory'.

These scientists , just cherry pick form the Quran and claim it as their own.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
These scientists , just cherry pick form the Quran and claim it as their own.

"science tells us that the moon does not have its own light. This confirms the Qur'anic concept that the light of the moon is a reflected light."

Yes they're just finding what was in the quran 1400 years ago.

'Mohammedan Theory'.

If it originated from a Muslim, why then is theory of evolution rejected by most Muslims?

"science tells us that the moon does not have its own light. This confirms the Qur'anic concept that the light of the moon is a reflected light."

Yes they're just finding what was in the quran 1400 years ago.

I think @JohnDoe is on his way to the Masjid, probably started praying Asr or Magrib depending on where he lives.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If it originated from a Muslim, why then is theory of evolution rejected by most Muslims?

Most muslim scientists only reject the human evolution part. The quran confirm everything else comes from the water. Plants , animals you name it.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Quran most part agree with evolution except the part we evolved from common ape man alike us and chimps & other great apes.

Most muslim scientists only reject the human evolution part. The quran confirm everything else comes from the water. Plants , animals you name it.

"And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (21:30)
The verse above doesn't make a distinction between humans and other species of animal. It says every living thing, I'm sure there's a consensus that humans are living things. @Zak Jingo I must say your original post was woefully unconvincing but I guess you can always find dots to join when verses are that vague.

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (21:30)
The verse above doesn't make a distinction between humans and other species of animal. It says every living thing, I'm sure there's a consensus that humans are living things. @Zak Jingo I must say your original post was woefully unconvincing I guess you can always find dots to join when verses are that vague.

No because humans were created in heaven, so it makes clear distinction.

Muslims practice plagiarism to the fullest, they travelled a lot and took bits and bobs from every where and go like bobs your uncle look look Islamic miracle Woow :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Why would the Qur'an, a book that boasts of it's literary excellence be so careless as to not make that distinction in this verse as humans can easily be confused as a "living thing"

The first humans were created in heaven, that is the clear distinction quran makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts