What qualifies somebody to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
I never seen alcohol when I went to Somalia just women wearing burkas and jiilbaab everywhere, felt very uncomfortable with the entire experience, Somalia is slowly changing to that of The Saudi dream, gender segregation will be a reality soon not now but soon.
Which city did you visit and when was it?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They have two ethnic Somali parents and four ethnic Somali parents

Or

They have two parents born in Somalia and four grandparents born in Somalia.

Or a combo of those two.

Halfies are just that halfies.

Hmm adultrey the big bad wolf, people still engage in adultry in secret no point having stupid rules doesn't do anything. :/
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Sure people still engage in it, but it's still way less widespread than it would be if there were no laws against it.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Which city did you visit and when was it?
Garowe I visited in February very boring experience not much to do, I loved meeting my extended family and most of all my grandmother and grandfather but I felt bored instantly, as there was not much to do, no historical sites for me to observe or museums for me to visit. Spent majority of the time at my families home whilst it was exciting at first the novelty soon outgrew me, I found myself missing western things such fast foods,restaurants, muesuems events to go to. Maybe it's because I didn't make the effort to go to these places, but everywhere I went without a car, I get awkward stares and whispers so I just ended up staying at my uncle a home for the duration of my holiday was ultimately glad when a boarded the plane after I succumbed to food poisoning on my way home.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Adultery leads to unwanted children and an immoral society. Enjoy sex within a normal marriage, not with a man's daughter behind his back.
Haha people still indulge in such behaviours in close doors one will never eliminate adultry it's inhuman haha why did god give us carnial desires if god wanted everyone to stay chast? What a mean thing to do as humans we should have a desire for manogamy but some don't hence polygamy and cheating.

Haha people still indulge in such behaviours in close doors one will never eliminate adultry it's inhuman haha why did god give us carnial desires if god wanted everyone to stay chast? What a mean thing to do as humans we should have a desire for manogamy but some don't hence polygamy and cheating.
So you're not Muslim? Interesting. Who said eliminate adultery? It's a crime, like homosexuality. It keeps it to a minimum, understand? Less younger girls and men are likely to commit it, get it? Nobody is talking 100%, but it's definitely a rarity. And that is for the best.

Somali_Man_Maine_Lagislature.jpg

If you have those features, be light or dark you are Somali imo.

Jeesto

VIP
Garowe I visited in February very boring experience not much to do, I loved meeting my extended family and most of all my grandmother and grandfather but I felt bored instantly, as there was not much to do, no historical sites for me to observe or museums for me to visit. Spent majority of the time at my families home whilst it was exciting at first the novelty soon outgrew me, I found myself missing western things such fast foods,restaurants, muesuems events to go to. Maybe it's because I didn't make the effort to go to these places, but everywhere I went without a car, I get awkward stares and whispers so I just ended up staying at my uncle a home for the duration of my holiday was ultimately glad when a boarded the plane after I succumbed to food poisoning on my way home.
Ohh i see. Well Garowe is still not big city both by size and population compared to the cities i grew up in, Burco and Hargeisa. It's also a conservative city so i see why you didn't fit in.
Living in Burco and Hargeisa was the best thing that has ever happened to me. We did everything you can imagine and it was a blast wallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending