What nearly killed you? [2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
My gut nearly killed me this year. About 2-3 weeks ago I started feeling bloated and tired, my tummy felt heavy so I checked my weight on the scale. I had jumped from 73kg to 81kg without noticing. it wasn't a big deal at first I worked out and lost most of the weight in about 1 and 1/2 weeks but my gut still felt off and I felt slothful. I'm going to the GP tomorrow to get it checked up hopefully it's nothing serious I've been told it's the cream I've been using on my hair.

My gut nearly killed me this year. About 2-3 weeks ago I started feeling bloated and tired, my tummy felt heavy so I checked my weight on the scale. I had jumped from 73kg to 81kg without noticing. it wasn't a big deal at first I worked out and lost most of the weight in about 1 and 1/2 weeks but my gut still felt off and I felt slothful. I'm going to the GP tomorrow to get it checked up hopefully it's nothing serious I've been told it's the cream I've been using on my hair.
Waarya aren't u that @White guy? :ohhh:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Hoodlums in my area film music videos near my block of flats. One night me and my hooyo decided to peek from the windows , laughing at the nonsense and cringing at their poses infront of the camera when so guy came out of no where and decided to shoot up the place. The bullet nearly hit our window.
:ileycry:

Alhamdulillah we were both fine.

VixR

Veritas
When I was a kid, our neighbor flushed gasoline down his toilet (v. stupid) and started a horrible fire that way. Ruined part of our house.

Years later, I almost drowned.

With fire and water down, I’m waiting for my mortality to be threatened by earth and air (pressurized?:wow1:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts