• We should use more Somali names instead of Arabic

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Arabic names waa gob, Abdi should be Abdul

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
These are not islamic names. Sometimes I wonder where these jaahil names come from aobohood wasooyin
what is Abdiqani. . Qani or Warsame have never been names of Allah swt. I even hate the name Abdi. The diasporan Somalis are the most wretched monkeys on earth. How they think it's cool calling each other Abdi(which literally means slave), but act all high and mighty and arrogant while at same time leech off welfare. Waa dad cursed walle bille.
The most ugliest name on earth walle bille is Abdi. Somalis even fail when comes to naming their offspring. akhh tuuf sometimes I wonder why I have to share jinsi with these motherf*ckers.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@MH you probably have been named with the ugly name ABDI. I feel bad for you. I can understand. Now you want to make it seem like it's a cool name.

f8123a75e031e1aea2666f03db99ec16.png

:dead:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nah but if I’m not mistaken (which I don’t think I am) Al-Ghani is a name of Allah.

My name begins with an M but you’ll never guess it. I mean never.
That is true I give you that. Man the Somali version made me think it was something Jaahil.

Explain Abdiwassa then?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Perhaps it is al-wasi which means The Vast/ All-Embracing/ Omnipresent/ Boundless/ All-Encompassing. That's the closest I could find.:ftw9nwa:
Walle that sounds plausible walle Somalis waa jaahil so naming themselves after something else I would not find suprising

Trending