What kind of hair texture do you have?

What kind of hair texture do you have?

• Total voters

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I think Somalis (and Horn Africans in general) have the most diverse hair types in the entire world. You can get people with straight/wavy hair, curly hair, and of course a more kinky hair texture. What kind do you have?
hair-chart-2-natural-curly-scale.jpg

I personally think most Somalis have type 3 hair, but in some older threads, I was made aware that this may not be the case. Some were arguing that type 2 or type 4 were more common.
:ohhh:
We have such a wide variety of hair types within our own people that it's hard to pin down the one that most of us have. That's why I want to make a survey of people on this forum to try and more accurately get a sense of the average Somali hair texture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Type 2: Wavy/Straight-ish Hair
2c-wavy-hair.jpeg

Type 3: More Volumed, Loose Curls
hqdefault.jpg

Type 4: Afro, Tighter Coiled, Kinky Hair.
8db0ccaeb3798a144a5857a933d03866.jpg

All very beautiful hair types! I've seen Somalis with these different hair textures. What kind do you have, and what do you think is the most common hair texture for Somalis?

I have 4c hair.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ethiopian admixture. :chrisfreshhah:
Nah I am 100% Ciidagalle Somali. Both my parents have 3a/b hair. I get my hair from my paternal grandfather.

@SOMALI GENERAL do you think Somalis have mostly timo jilec?

And @Timo Madow and proud you said that most of us had type 4 hair.

So what is it? Do most of us have soft hair or kinky hair?
tenor.gif
Female chill i shall explaiinnnn.

We get our hair cut a lottt.

So we look like a minority when on reality, we iz the majority. (At least in Somaliland that is the case.) :gaasdrink:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My hair is funny. Most of them are 3c but edges, front and back is 4a.

My mother’s hair is wavy 2a.

My fathers hair is Afro 3c.

Most of siblings most of them have 3 hair types 3a-c. Expect my bro and sister they both have wavy hair just like my mother.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I have 3b-3c hair texture. My mom has legit straight ass hair so I don’t know what happened to me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think Somalis (and Horn Africans in general) have the most diverse hair types in the entire world. You can get people with straight/wavy hair, curly hair, and of course a more kinky hair texture. What kind do you have?
hair-chart-2-natural-curly-scale.jpg

I personally think most Somalis have type 3 hair, but in some older threads, I was made aware that this may not be the case. Some were arguing that type 2 or type 4 were more common.
We have such a wide variety of hair types within our own people that it's hard to pin down the one that most of us have. That's why I want to make a survey of people on this forum to try and more accurately get a sense of the average Somali hair texture.

Type 2: Wavy/Straight-ish Hair
2c-wavy-hair.jpeg

Type 3: More Volumed, Loose Curls
hqdefault.jpg

Type 4: Afro, Tighter Coiled, Kinky Hair.

All very beautiful hair types! I've seen Somalis with these different hair textures. What kind do you have, and what do you think is the most common hair texture for Somalis?

Jesus!

Female chill i shall explaiinnnn.

We get our hair cut a lottt.

So we look like a minority when on reality, we iz the majority. (At least in Somaliland that is the case.) :gaasdrink:
So most Somalis have timo Madow?
The only other Somali hair that I’ve really seen were my younger cousins, and I was surprised to notice how they had kinky hair. Do most Somalis really have type 4 hair?
:cosbyhmm:
So how come Somalis hate timo Madow so much if many of us have it?
:draketf:

Trending

Latest posts