What kind of hair texture do you have?

What kind of hair texture do you have?

• Total voters
me and my sister and the youngest brother have indian/chinese type of softness, very black with extremely straight

two brothers have that north africa/egyptian type, soft when short but north africa wavey but slightly tough,

mum and grandmother -her mother and both grandfathers and dad have that extremely software indian/chinese type, in fact dads mum also the same, and she is reeer haruun moahemd zubeer, all grandparents waa asli Ogaden mohamed zubeer, inf act all waa like 4 th or 5 th cousins,

vast majorty of the fmaily waa also light skin, very light with classinc ogaden features, very tall, one sister is around 6ft, the boys waa all 6'3 plus, some aunties and edos look arabic/pakistani but with out that famous pakistani nose or arab nose, much nicer features alhamdulilah

we are told all the time we dont look somali, which is bs, fast majorty of somalis waa tall and soft hair, sure some are darker but they still have that somali look/feature, its the eyes and nose,

i think marrying distant cousins is what kept my fmailies look, we all look a like, the extreme height and clasicn Ogaden handsomeness, well structured shoulders and height and germanic looking face dipped in godlen honey look, nothing wrong with marrying yuor cousins or kind, somalis been doing it for aeons and it worked just fine, ,

marry your cousin, stick to your kind and you will protect that famous somali look and features, do not marry non somalis as the kids will look out of place,

my degodia wives family are as handsome as mum and dad side of the fmaily, tall and light skin, they also marry amongst themselves and sometimes ogaden/muralle,

me and my brothers used to be called the asli classic ogaden looks, with the extreme height, dashingly handsome face and well struct ed broad shoulders thats shows of genetic stock that has been well fed over the centuries with milk and meat and pulsing of pure testosterone and blessed looks

no wonder why every somali tribe wants to marry from us cagdheers, we keep getting non ogaden asking our girls/ my sisters for marriage and our boys, they want that good genes,

sadly ogaden is marrying in huge numbers ugly somalis we used to avoid like majerteen and hawiye massively marrying our boys and girls, its sad as we will be reduced in height and good looks in a couple of generations,

what a shame, we will no longer be called handsome or caghdeer, but short and blick,

me and my sister and the youngest brother have indian/chinese type of softness, very black with extremely straight

two brothers have that north africa/egyptian type, soft when short but north africa wavey but slightly tough,

mum and grandmother -her mother and both grandfathers and dad have that extremely software indian/chinese type, in fact dads mum also the same, and she is reeer haruun moahemd zubeer, all grandparents waa asli Ogaden mohamed zubeer, inf act all waa like 4 th or 5 th cousins,

vast majorty of the fmaily waa also light skin, very light with classinc ogaden features, very tall, one sister is around 6ft, the boys waa all 6'3 plus, some aunties and edos look arabic/pakistani but with out that famous pakistani nose or arab nose, much nicer features alhamdulilah

we are told all the time we dont look somali, which is bs, fast majorty of somalis waa tall and soft hair, sure some are darker but they still have that somali look/feature, its the eyes and nose,

i think marrying distant cousins is what kept my fmailies look, we all look a like, the extreme height and clasicn Ogaden handsomeness, well structured shoulders and height and germanic looking face dipped in godlen honey look, nothing wrong with marrying yuor cousins or kind, somalis been doing it for aeons and it worked just fine, ,

marry your cousin, stick to your kind and you will protect that famous somali look and features, do not marry non somalis as the kids will look out of place,

my degodia wives family are as handsome as mum and dad side of the fmaily, tall and light skin, they also marry amongst themselves and sometimes ogaden/muralle,

me and my brothers used to be called the asli classic ogaden looks, with the extreme height, dashingly handsome face and well struct ed broad shoulders thats shows of genetic stock that has been well fed over the centuries with milk and meat and pulsing of pure testosterone and blessed looks

no wonder why every somali tribe wants to marry from us cagdheers, we keep getting non ogaden asking our girls/ my sisters for marriage and our boys, they want that good genes,

sadly ogaden is marrying in huge numbers ugly somalis we used to avoid like majerteen and hawiye massively marrying our boys and girls, its sad as we will be reduced in height and good looks in a couple of generations,

what a shame, we will no longer be called handsome or caghdeer, but short and blick,
Adeer qabilka maxa sheekada uugu so dartay. Timo aya laga hadlay

I noticed dark somali girls have the nicest hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i love dark girls with sharp straight features, i would take her any day than a light skin chick with pug features,

i also like girls with naturally dark lips, did yuo know afmadow was anmed after a ogaden girl called halimo afmadow, she was the first to struck water whilst placing a wood beam on the gounds in early early 1800s, so they named her after the town,

somali gierls with sexy natural black lips who do not need lipstick are so rare and sexy, i really love a female with dark sexy lips, and only somali girls can pull this off, becasue yuo need those thin sharp somali features, agah agah ika deh, #

i hate girls with make up and long nails, fake or real, i once dumped a halimo for having long nails, when i used to go on dates for shukansi i would ask to see her nails as a joke on our second date, if she had long nails, she was gone, blocked, no matter what

i also once dumped a halimo as she had 6,000 facebook pictures, i realised she would be married to facebook then me second, a female on social media constantly has low self steam, no man should see pictures of m wife on social media, thats an embarrassment to me,

so avoid any halimo with social media pictures where johns and farahs can oogle all day,

i am very demanding, i was dumped a dhulbahante chick for she went to somalia Independence day party in london where alcolhol was served and she was picked up by her 1door neighbour and her returned her home at 5 am, when she told me, i just hanged up and she called me for 3 weeks non stop, afterwards i told her she is 1door left over, she was gob smacked, she thought i am some harti allowing his naag to be picked by the 1door neighbour for fun, any man regardless or his race doesnt matter, if she goes with any fella she is dead to me,

be ruthless and picky when finding a potential wife,

my queen who is dagodia calls herself ogaden/ Mohamed z\ubeer, she tells people she is Ogaden, she must be in love with your people, thats the mark of a good wifey material, and no public pictures on social media, to hell with that,

I noticed dark somali girls have the nicest hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know why your post has 4 funny ratings, but wallahi you spoke the truth. I can see your a man of impeccable taste.
:yousmart:

I kind of like these colourist somalis. Why? you ask, Because they're so stupid that they allow for skin colour to stop them from seeing attractive girls. Too many light skin hippos walking around thinking their shit don't stink. The more colourists, the more fine dark skin qalaanjos I can choose from.

:manny:

If I could marry them all, I really would.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I don't know why your post has 4 funny ratings, but wallahi you spoke the truth. I can see your a man of impeccable taste.
:yousmart:

I kind of like these colourist somalis. Why? you ask, Because they're so stupid that they allow for skin colour to stop them from seeing attractive girls. Too many light skin hippos walking around thinking their shit don't stink. The more colourists, the more fine dark skin qalaanjos I can choose from.

:manny:

If I could marry them all, I really would.
Wallahi I never understood that whole dark skin vs light skin crap with Somalis. If the person is attractive, the damn person is attractive. No matter the skin colour. Wallahi if I got to choose between a Hawiye Xalimo who is as dark as a Dinka but extremely attractive or a light skin Isaaq Xalimo who is average looking, I would go with the Hawiye in a heart beat. Features = Beauty not skin colour.:fittytousand:

Wallahi I never understood that whole dark skin vs light skin crap with Somalis. If the person is attractive, the damn person is attractive. No matter the skin colour. Wallahi if I got to choose between a Xalimo who is as dark as a Dinka but extremely attractive or a light skin Xalimo who is average looking, I would go with the fine dark skin sister in a heart beat. Features = Beauty not skin colour.:fittytousand:

There I fixed it for you saaxiib :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Everything else was great, just not those specific bits I had to delete.

I got 3c with 3b strands at the nape and random 4a strands in the middle (dunno where they come from‍). My mum is 3a/b and dad is 3b/c. Both my sisters have 3b hair.
i have 3c mixed with 4a and 4b both my sisters have 4b and 4a hair my dad has 4a hair and my mum has 3b my big brother has the same hair type as my mum and my sister husband which i must point out is trinidadi dont worry hes muslim has 4b to 4a mixed with 3c hair so my nephew know has 4c mixed with 4b hair

Trending