What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Viscount

I got real connections
Destiny just a insecure girl that did a degree in Race and Victimhood, she tries to displace her insecurities onto Somali people on this website it's the only way she can vent.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
giphy.gif

Fay

DELETED
Criticizing madows is a no no for reer BLM :kodaksmiley:
They never stick up for their own. In Africa some idiots are walking claiming anaa arab but in the states you've got Halimos walking around claiming anaa madow. They'll get offended beyond Somali recognition if you say the word Madow
Thats better than saying ur arab when arabs HATE somalis and find us extremely ugly

Fay

DELETED
That hibaq girl is just hateful af against madows for no reason and that’s what happens when you’re sexually deprived some people lose their sanity and just go apeshit
Bruh she attacks somali girls too she used to come for me unprovoked wallahi shes evil she seems like the type yo say she only hangs with dudes cos women hate on her.

You are so dumb. Wym why are they upset about colorism and featurism?? People should be okay with their features being insulted all the time??? Same girl saying she get bullied cuz her lips purple lmao
It’s lipism. Lol 😂 See, I can make up my own -isms, too

I can roast any other ethnic group including Somalis and no-one bats an eyelid. But criticising madows is somehow considering unthinkable. What is going on here ?
Deadass,
We say cadanka iska ilali, indho yeer ,carab are racist etc. All the SJW agree they openly anti-white ,but if you say 1 time Madow or something that's not even troublesome like the the things I stated ,they loose their mind & their savior complex kicks in SMH

Fay

DELETED
Deadass,
We say cadanka iska ilali, indho yeer ,carab are racist etc. All the SJW agree they openly anti-white ,but if you say 1 time Madow or something that's not even troublesome like the the things I stated ,they loose their mind & their savior complex kicks in SMH
Cadan people ruined the world they literally r the blue print for racism and colorism... they r the reason we have anti black somalis... they r the worst thing to happen to humanity. I have no other issues with anybody besides them. They share animal dna thats why they r barbaric

Cadan people ruined the world they literally r the blue print for racism and colorism... they r the reason we have anti black somalis... they r the worst thing to happen to humanity. I have no other issues with anybody besides them. They share animal dna thats why they r barbaric

So if the cadaan created racism why do you use "black" ?
& they not the reason we have anti black Somalis that's fake news too,
The most Somalis I encountered that dont identify as black were bullied/told by black they not fully black . They say east African arent real afircans they mixed with arabs & Indian, they dont include us in pan Africanism, because we not bantu enough
East Africans aren't included in black culture ,black history month or any other black related topic !
We only "black" in western & chinese context .
The same way chinese dont identify as yellow or arabs & Latinos as brown when the white man gave us colour .
In African context nobody was "black" either to this day we dont use race in Africa

Trending