What is your worst fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I wouldn't be so anti-Somaliland if Bantus weren't present in Somalia. Now we need as many Cushites as possible to counterbalance their menace. No independence for you guys.

I don't think we would survive without the Bantus. We need more workers, they're the most hard working people in Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think we would survive without the Bantus. We need more workers, they're the most hard working people in Somalia.

Agriculture is an automated field now. You don't need muscle power at all. That's outdated thinking.

Machines can do most of the work and are far more efficient.

Also, giving up your most fertile land to a societal fifth column is extremely stupid.

How do you know they don't?

There's no real census to prove
Otherwise. I see them living
Together in Mogadishu peacefully,
So they've integrated within the
Society quiet well.

I think you will see a progressive divergence of the ethnicity of the South and North. It is as if God is removing the arguments against Somaliland one by one... "but we are all the same people". Maybe not in 15 years inshallah. The question is then, will Somaliland become Somalia, what will Somalia become???

Apollo

VIP
The way you all speak is funny. Bantus and Cushities. How about if everyone focuses on meeting their own responsibilities then they will be able to get what they want, if God wills. Your talking about people who were enslaved and mistreated. Maybe if they take your southern lands it would be divine justice. Reer wooqoyi didn't engage in that so they are not present in our counties. If they had participated in building the country, justice means they have some share of it. So learn the lessons of your past. If you want homogeneity, don't exploit others.

Middle Eastern merchants brought them to Somalia. My people had nothing to do with their enslavement.

I think you will see a progressive divergence of the ethnicity of the South and North. It is as if God is removing the arguments against Somaliland one by one... "but we are all the same people". Maybe not in 15 years inshallah. The question is then, will Somaliland become Somalia, what will Somalia become???

Exactly, wallahi you have hit the nail
On the head, and put it so eloquently.

That's why, we must retain our
borders, and remain independent.
We must preserve our pure Somali
DNA for Future generations.

May Allah protect Somaliland
:banderas::rejoice:

Benjamin

någon :)
Agriculture is an automated field now. You don't need muscle power at all. That's outdated thinking.

Machines can do most of the work and are far more efficient.

Also, giving up your most fertile land to a societal fifth column is extremely stupid.

we don't have that technology yet ,& this people have been living here for generations. You can't just deny their rights & existence.

How do you know a kid is autistic? :farmajoyaab:

If the baby reaches 3 years old and don't use words or makes only sounds or doesn't make any eyes contacts. Then he is autistic. Once the baby passed the first 4 years, he is safe. Marrying cousins was not problem in the past, but in this era with modified food, polluted water, air contributed to having autistic kid. Just don't marry from your clan.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
If the baby reaches 3 years old and don't use words or makes only sounds or doesn't make any eyes contacts. Then he is autistic. Once the baby passed the first 4 years, he is safe. Marrying cousins was not problem in the past, but in this era with modified food, polluted water, air contributed to having autistic kid. Just don't marry from your clan.
There's nothing wrong marrying within your clan. But I'm against marry into own reer.

There's nothing wrong marrying within your clan. But I'm against marry into own reer.

Ask around your community about families with autistic kids, for me I noticed that both parents belongs to same clan. It is heartbreaking one woman had 2 kids who are autistic, she became mentally and her husband left his high paying job and took small job to look after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending