What is your worst fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
what's with these Somalis and not knowing how to swim:mjlol: we have the longest coastline in Africa and you don't know how to swim?

Gambar

VIP
Pssst. I have this really crazy idea, hear me out. What if...what if...Somalis...learn to farm themselves...?

giphy.gif
That's what I thought. Without Bantu in Somalia, who's gonna do the farming?
There are more and more Somali farmers in the south simply because they need it to survive. Bantus are being pushed out.

In the north, there are Somali farmers too.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
There are more and more Somali farmers in the south simply because they need it to survive. Bantus are being pushed out.

In the north, there are Somali farmers too.
How about house maids or cleaners? aren't they
Bantu?

Gambar

VIP
what's with these Somalis and not knowing how to swim:mjlol: we have the longest coastline in Africa and you don't know how to swim?
Somalis dont even eat fish let alone swim. My dad and mum taught me to swim in disgusting Lake Ontario! I wish I could swim back home but it's too conservative. :bell:
How about house maids or cleaners? aren't they
Bantu?
No, not all are. They're just poor people for the most part, some are minorities.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Idk if it's my biggest but it's one that bothers me a lot. I have this weird fear of someone being in my house without me knowing.

I check the house, the closets, every sorta "hiding space" before going to sleep and when I'm alone. Am I weird :vo3yidw:
I totally feel you I was once home alone for three nights and for 3 hours I was creeping around on my stairs with a knife in hand thinking someone was moving around in my garden ileen it was a fox

Status
Not open for further replies.