YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Now I know why you're so committed to nofap :siilaanyosmile:
IMG_6079.JPG

Heed my world fappers :ufdup:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Ask around your community about families with autistic kids, for me I noticed that both parents belongs to same clan. It is heartbreaking one woman had 2 kids who are autistic, she became mentally and her husband left his high paying job and took small job to look after them.
really?
I thought autism caused by environment and food.
I should observe a lot more.

That's the only way to work as a team:trumpsmirk:
Unfortunately so, somalis are quick to and love to get to violence rather than use other ways of solving a problem.But that doesnt mean its right, we can just pay them money and work with Tanzania's government to find them lands to settle, since there used to be a program like this before i wouldnt be surprised if they would be willing to do it again, especially to get trained farmers like the jeererweyne are

Idk if it's my biggest but it's one that bothers me a lot. I have this weird fear of someone being in my house without me knowing.

I check the house, the closets, every sorta "hiding space" before going to sleep and when I'm alone. Am I weird :vo3yidw:

You may be alil OCD.

I'm particularly a lil OCD, when
it comes to the hygiene of others and
public Places, door handles, cups,
Forks everything!

Mine could be down to good old
Fashioned Somali wuss wuss and
yours from watching horror movies
Lol

:shaq:

Benjamin

någon :)
You may be alil OCD.

Forks everything!

Lol

I have ocd too, I always try not overreact. It can get severe and affect day today living.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You may be alil OCD.

Forks everything!

Lol

I'm a little too OCD I have to check if I closed the door three times when I leave my house. One day I had to walk back all the way from the bus stop to see if I closed my door :wowsweat::damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
I think you will see a progressive divergence of the ethnicity of the South and North. It is as if God is removing the arguments against Somaliland one by one... "but we are all the same people". Maybe not in 15 years inshallah. The question is then, will Somaliland become Somalia, what will Somalia become???

You will always have a large portion of ethnically pure people even when mixing becomes rampant. In Brazil there are still millions of whites who are 99% European despite the mass mixing.

It will never affect all Southerners. At least not for 500 years.

You may be alil OCD.

Forks everything!

Lol

When the teacher erases everything on the whiteboard except for a little bit :kendrickcry: That is one of my biggest pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending