What is your view of Mujahid Caydiid rahimullah?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
maxresdefault (1).jpg

I really admire general Caydiid, may Allah bless him.
He fought against the Enemy of Surah Nisa with clear fighting.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
He shouldve had a plan before the coup.We are in this mess because him. Very short sighted man!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys what is ur clan:mjlol:

Iam glad he kicked out D***** from the city:ahh:

I dont care about his mistakes. He served D***** good classic beating:lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even slained his own tribemen :mahubowtf:

Are you dhulbahante? why dont u join SL? we need to resolve the SSC issue as urgent priority. SL isn't a bad option wallahi for u and we can discuss the benefit. I am also a local in sool in falidhidhin historically so don't try that MJ crap on me, I am well known historically in SOOL-BURCO corridor due to my grandfather, all can be confirmed. I also have ISIM, ARMED TO TEETH 5 DIRECTIONS not just 1 area niyahow like langaab, plus we are on the diya(meaning we are gob tribes no gun is allowed on diya or unarmed) gun and unarmed go to courts, police, and FATAAXO. I also have strong reputation of good ISIMO, all provable in Nugaal with multiple clans omar/issa/dhulos. Obviously that is correlation isn't it. Plus we have proof no-one ever targets us, meaning we are still gob. Now that shit out of the way so u don't think every somali clan is 91 style.

We need to talk about SOOL our shared region and yes u r 90% of the place, but I do have a village there in falidhidhin with xassan ugaas and lots of our clansmen live there. We need to talk about how to join SL peacefully, and I can tell u the truth, it's good option for many reasons. PL/SOUTH will never recieve western academic institutions like abaarso which is pilot project for hargeisa meaning they earmarked where there academic investment will go in Somalia. Dont u want ur nomad having access to harvard, oxford, sxb or sitting there arguing with HG about 91, while there is flies over your face? listen do not entertain them as they want to keep u in that situation, the day u ignore them and they see you in harvard they 'cry' wallahi because waxay fahmeen you won't waste time anymore unless its to talk about productive things. The only productive thing in mogadishu is really organ trade which is lucrative GDP wise and if he discussed that with u, I would encourage it as there is A BENFIT AND GROWTH

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis don't fully 'analyze' anything so I am not 'prepared' to give rational response. But I will say he didn't leave much of a legacy for even his own clan or GM, their still in 91 situation. That part is rationally provable. But as for his 'agenda' and 'long term vision' wallahi it requires a huge discussion not just DISMALL. Sometimes u need to do blood-shed to bring 'reform'. If I wanted to get rid of islamist, it would be so bloody in PL, but am I bad man? maybe who knows maybe not if I set my society up for excellence and western academic investments like hargeisa and ensure our base populations become the elites of africa and somalia. The question is if I ever achieve that? if I dont then history may look poorly on me like they do on Aideed.

But one thing I do respect about aideed @Samaalic Era go'an ayuu qaatay, no matter how much u hate him or love him the man made a decision, which is far better then what u see in Somalia, where no decision is made. Same with Abdillahi 'go'an' ayuu qaatay. The only ppl who are remembered are the ones who make FIRM DECISIONS. The rest are forgotten like HSM/SHARIF/GAS/ ETC.

Aideed is someone I really want to study deeply because he left such a lasting impact on us, he requires a-lot the most brilliant minds to come together on him and give a verdict on his decision but we must also give him credit 'at least go'an buu qatay' better then these leaders who leave no historical mark and waste our time like farmajo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The thing is HG clan is fucked now and very hard to work with. But as for Aideed the man, it requires careful review not dismissal, how can u dismiss someone that left a lasting legacy? that isn't a society of knowledge. People still talk about Hitler, Somalis are not knowledge based. Knowledge isn't just what u like to see, it's anything good or bad that happens. It is because someone made a decision and u can review it and discuss it, measure it, etc. The worst is Somali leaders today who don't make decisions that last look at our constitution and nonsense nearly 10 years. At least aideed made a decision, the worst to criticize him is the ones who don't make decision cause u got nothing to COMPARE YOUR DECISION AGAINST HIS. You just a mucurad then for the sake of it and look incredibily stupid in rational world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U can review decisions for good or bad but u cant review no decision it's invalid state. You didnt even do anything or create solution to counter it lol. Ur like the last to talk dont u think. Its like abusing medicine field and not having solution that is better. Somalis are like that academically they criticize but dont show what they have that is better and then you just get dismissed as insane

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A criminal druggie who destroyed a great nation and made all refugees. Ironically his own clan are refugees to

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A criminal druggie who destroyed a great nation and made all refugees. Ironically his own clan are refugees to

I think people hate aideed by targetting civilians. In Somali system armed clans with isimo, diya registration and land holdings dont need to prove themselves to people living in the city and under court system as it's intended for unarmed civilians to access justice in the cities. I think deep down when he violated this and killed civilians people were 'stunned' and I am still working out what the 'motive' behind such thing is.

Civilians are unarmed and not fighting you and not decision makers or leaders, what possible strategy uses civilian killing? the only one I can think of is 'hate' which is irrational itself in a 'war' its about outcomes only and winning not hate or u make stupid mistakes. I also spotted he adopted 'urban warfare' a-lot a new 'war style' somalis are not prepared for, their used to fighting outside the precinct of civilian areas like 'kismayo wars' is good example, they fight outside, winner overtakes, loser leaves. But in Mogadishu they fight in xafadaha(looks like they are scared for full conventional war style). I can see why abdillahi had to make that decision to attack hamar, kinda like siyad had to make that decision on hargeisa. Stop fighting in xafadaha if your SO STRONG HAWIYE AND ISAAQ, JUST COME OUTSIDE WARYAA, SAVE UR CIVILIAN THE DEATH TOLL. WHY U SCARED? WAA LAYS YAQANA SOO MA AHA, HADEE YAAN LAYS WAALIN OO BEEN LAYSU SHEEGIN

Are you dhulbahante? why dont u join SL? we need to resolve the SSC issue as urgent priority. SL isn't a bad option wallahi for u and we can discuss the benefit. I am also a local in sool in falidhidhin historically so don't try that MJ crap on me, I am well known historically in SOOL-BURCO corridor due to my grandfather, all can be confirmed. I also have ISIM, ARMED TO TEETH 5 DIRECTIONS not just 1 area niyahow like langaab, plus we are on the diya(meaning we are gob tribes no gun is allowed on diya or unarmed) gun and unarmed go to courts, police, and FATAAXO. I also have strong reputation of good ISIMO, all provable in Nugaal with multiple clans omar/issa/dhulos. Obviously that is correlation isn't it. Plus we have proof no-one ever targets us, meaning we are still gob. Now that shit out of the way so u don't think every somali clan is 91 style.

We need to talk about SOOL our shared region and yes u r 90% of the place, but I do have a village there in falidhidhin with xassan ugaas and lots of our clansmen live there. We need to talk about how to join SL peacefully, and I can tell u the truth, it's good option for many reasons. PL/SOUTH will never recieve western academic institutions like abaarso which is pilot project for hargeisa meaning they earmarked where there academic investment will go in Somalia. Dont u want ur nomad having access to harvard, oxford, sxb or sitting there arguing with HG about 91, while there is flies over your face? listen do not entertain them as they want to keep u in that situation, the day u ignore them and they see you in harvard they 'cry' wallahi because waxay fahmeen you won't waste time anymore unless its to talk about productive things. The only productive thing in mogadishu is really organ trade which is lucrative GDP wise and if he discussed that with u, I would encourage it as there is A BENFIT AND GROWTH
Firstly brother, Somaliland is a tribal institution, it is gumeysi for us to let a langaab reer dictate to us and tax us. We were the ones that fought them pre 91 and there has always, and will probably always exist enmity between us. Why should we be 3rd class citizens in Isaaqland?
Secondly, we were always fighting against them and do not share their common goals. We were not 'massacred', we did not create the flag with them (red for the spilt blood, black star for Somalis never joining together), we are not langaab if somalis join as one and we will always be other (as illustrated in Kalshaale where it was isaaq vs Dhulbahante).
I would rather continue to be a failed state than let 1door dictate to me and try to tax me for constructing property on my own land, to fund their corrupt politicians and soldiers that are there to harass me at checkpoints.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Dhulbahante... join SL?

upload_2020-1-13_1-58-50.gif

@Soomaaliweyn dont take him seriously... also you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, but what are you under dhulbahante?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Soomaaliweyn wallahi it makes no sense to kill civilians u can just rule them and their unarmed anyways cause there in an urban area, plus there is no darod in the surrounding areas that is armed, he could've just 'lead' them as a new hawiye 'messiah' taking them away from 'marehan oppression'. He should've of left the darod in their regions and worked hard in mogadishu to show the capital it's better under his hand. Unless of course u know a plausible reason other then hate or hitler genocide method I can't see why he targetted civilians and I am not sure if it's over-exagerrated because when I went to mogadishu they were there as warlords and were not interested in govt due to fears it will cause another war among hawiye like 94 one which in all honesty was ochestrated from djibouti conference backing ali mahdi. They needed to give aideed interim period and step away. U cant hate someone who hasn't even been given a chance to rule and show himself.

Trending