What is your view of Mujahid Caydiid rahimullah?

Mentally challenged guy, there was something off about him. Nevertheless, he won the war, so he should have become the leader. Hawiye got played with the whole Djibouti conference stuff, niggas had the whole leadership thing on lock but instead they just squabled over it.:francis:

aidiid did not win the war. to win the war you need to rule from raas kambaani to raas asayr.

aidiid won half of mogadishu. and everyone else returned to there degaans.

He was a corrupt low life who destroyed this nation and led it into further chaos. He had the opportunity to resurrect this nation but blew it. That's why I always laugh when I see an Aideed supporter who's a refugee in the west. How in the name of common sense do they support the same guy who made them refugees living in the ghetto? lmaoooo.

I also believe that we shouldn't insult the dead and leave their affairs to Allah. Yes, I know I insulted Siyad Barre on here but not anymore since he's dead and we should let the dead rest. Let us not insult the dead, we should learn from them instead and make sure none of what they did wrong happens again.

even Siad Barre as well, i remember some Somali kids were praising him. I thought to myself he made them refugee based on qabil tensions. in addtion, i thought somalis were "very religious" people and they dont like someone who "deenta soo bahday" when you take into account the statement made by siad barre .

Warya who was more powerful than those two niggas. They could have took turns or something. I’m pissed about it.

Of course sxb, so many lives lost and an ancient city destroyed. No good comes when brothers fight

Even Isaaq were ready to be ruled by Xamar if Habar Gidir & Abgaal had come to an agreement kkkk

Laakin there is no use lamenting over the past I guess :bell:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I will build a memorial in honor of my great Adeer Caydiid AUN

The Lion of Hawiyah
FXi2.gif

Macalin M

Out here
Of course sxb, so many lives lost and an ancient city destroyed. No good comes when brothers fight

Even Isaaq were ready to be ruled by Xamar if Habar Gidir & Abgaal had come to an agreement kkkk

Laakin there is no use lamenting over the past I guess :bell:
Indeed. The past is the past. At least my mum got out of there alive, else i wouldn’t be born..

aidiid did not win the war. to win the war you need to rule from raas kambaani to raas asayr.

aidiid won half of mogadishu. and everyone else returned to there degaans.

True that but by winning I meant the person who got rid of Barre. All the other faction leaders stayed in their deegans and just defended it from the nonsense that was going on. Aideed controlled his deegan, came to the capital and drove out the leader. But I see what you mean, he didn't have total control of the country.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will build a memorial in honor of my great Adeer Caydiid AUN

The Lion of Hawiyah
View attachment 88484

Damn if u were only that loyal to science the world wud be at your feet, I want to convert somali ppl love to the only proven system in the world for success, if you can get them to love it like qabiil, we can have all the einsteins, but i doubt that happening, it requires kids separated from samaalic and taken to international schools and their minds recreated to think solutions not 'arguments'. They will be shown TV examples of ppl who just argue all day and where they end up in life and society.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Damn if u were only that loyal to science the world wud be at your feet, I want to convert somali ppl love to the only proven system in the world for success, if you can get them to love it like qabiil, we can have all the einsteins, but i doubt that happening, it requires kids separated from samaalic and taken to international schools and their minds recreated to think solutions not 'arguments'. They will be shown TV examples of ppl who just argue all day and where they end up in life and society.
Saxiib, you have mistakenly come to believe that Im anti science or knowledge which is false. My students would revive and spread Islam and Af Somali through innovation and military and cultural superiority.

My deen does not make a an under achiever but rather one that seeks to be the very best I can be and make others become like me

True that but by winning I meant the person who got rid of Barre. All the other faction leaders stayed in their deegans and just defended it from the nonsense that was going on. Aideed controlled his deegan, came to the capital and drove out the leader. But I see what you mean, he didn't have total control of the country.

it was a combined effort to get rid of barre. No doubt that aidiid played a big role, but if you look at the begining of the war both ogadeen (SPM) and majerteen ssdf supported the USC(Hawiye) even SDM(rahanweyn) supported the USC

it was all of somalia vs marehan. which is why marehan left xamar before the war happened and the bulk of the darood civilians killed where majerteen who thought that aidiid would only target marehan

another point is that SDM, SSDF,SPM USC AND SNM are all fighting so that there clan will lead somalia. do you really think SSDF would accept aidiid as leader? or that aidiid would accept abdullahi yusuf to lead somalia?

it was doomed from the beginning. it was not about getting rid of siyad barre but more about who will sit on the iron throne.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saxiib, you have mistakenly come to believe that Im anti science or knowledge which is false. My students would revive and spread Islam and Af Somali through innovation and military and cultural superiority.

My deen does not make a an under achiever but rather one that seeks to be the very best I can be and make others become like me

We dont need deen, it's not product, cilmi, its not on the stock exchange last time I checked. We heard the message of Islam and u have delivered, that is it, nothing more is required from u. The whole w orld has heard it, no-one said u have to go and live your life and die poor for it like christian monks would living in caves. Now we want knowledge nothing else in the world and we want to SEE IT, thhe more u have, the more we assume your right about deen, the less u have, we assume the worst of u.

The other thing sxb, u sound silly when u say deen as HG in Somalia and your track record in hamar. U insult the ppl and they will turn on u when they seek your sheikhs living in looted properties or watching their clans men doing haram and ur talking about alcohol. The longer this continues it creates somali vs somali diaspora and local. Even the kids are gangs and tribal kill each other in america, you left this legacy for them, its time to accept a tanasul and say I am done for the love of islam and somalia and ppl will be like 'damn is he real' and might actually love u again. U just need to change direction as HG and stop hiding, tricking, playing opposition, pitting hawiye on darod to hide the loot, sxb how long can u coontinue with the same game when the outcome remains t he same u aint fooling noone?

another point is that SDM, SSDF,SPM USC AND SNM are all fighting so that there clan will lead somalia. do you really think SSDF would accept aidiid as leader? or that aidiid would accept abdullahi yusuf to lead somalia?

it was doomed from the beginning. it was not about getting rid of siyad barre but more about who will sit on the iron throne.

The opposition were like a bunch of kids who all wanted the one remaining sweet but when one of them gets it, they all start crying and want it for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Barre gone laakin the opposition was useless in figuring out a plan post Barre and agreeing to it and abiding by it.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
After what happened in galkacyo f*ck that pussy ass nigga
Learn Galkayo history first the worst time was 1978-91 and who was responsible!

But also something we gained alot from Godod base is an example all military hardware in Mudug was captured there. The airport which is in their part is ours and all checkpoints in the city, also demographics changed over night with baraxlay having 1/5 of its population etc etc.

The green line in Mudug is something we can thank him for too:2tjlv3e:

The opposition were like a bunch of kids who all wanted the one remaining sweet but when one of them gets it, they all start crying and want it for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Barre gone laakin the opposition was useless in figuring out a plan post Barre and agreeing to it and abiding by it.

I like that you are probably the few somalis that separate emotions out of facts.

The opposition as you said had no plan after toppling siyad barre. They hated each other as as much as they hated the government.