What is your view of Mujahid Caydiid rahimullah?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dharbash And what are you?

@Dharbash I am always serious niyahow, I see your 'scared' sxb when something is rationally talked about, rather then just opposed This is a huge problem for 'mental growth' your not actually willing to discuss growth, your 'stale' niyahow. Do u do investments for no growth, why u do u accept no growth in your political view?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Soomaaliweyn Listen I declare my biases up-front bro so u don't think I am 'swindling' u like Isaaq, it's better approach so you don't have to be skeptical automatically, it's what academics do, so they can then get down and focus on the issue at hand as both sides declare their biases, agendas, etc at the beginning of their research. It's a great system and I always wondered why Somalis don't have this culture, it eliminates the 'suspicion' and can lead to rational talks meaning 'measured, proven, models, statistics, some form' of evidence based talk.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Soomaaliweyn In academic style paper sxb this is what u have to do in short.

My agenda is to support bah dubays academic growth. I see potential in having 100 nomads a year entering western academia. The statistic of my clans are blah blah blah in terms of gender/males. The goal is to empower PL institutions with local supply of excellence. At the rate of 100 nomads entering these facilities I predict this amount will feed this industry need in PL. For the exceptionally gifted I wish they given access to science, tech, maths, physics to bring PL in line with the world in terms of a knowledge economy. I predict this will ensure our academic institutions start to grow and blossom from small beginnings and evolved over time into a wonderful supply of local labor for the world and puntland.

In short your saying your creating physicists, mathamatians, tech guys, science guys to fuel somalia innovation sector and plan to do the same for africa and the world in the end. U present a model obviously. But what hurts PL is the 'risk' profile of students being prone to 'islamists' due to heavy control they have in our society, meel kasto ayay joggan, i cant argue against the risk because I have to present it in my study because in academia once u lie and u knew about it your whole academic career is over niyahow. U been comprised wallahi and you left scientific method. Islamist given knowledge is just going to harm the world sxb, the islamist institutions produce nothing because they have no CILMI DHAB AH, they are political movement only not religion or else they would be having institutions of excellence.

obviously u need to present your research in the 'essay' template of whatever univrsiity u study. U can organize someone to 'to do the essay style template' cause I hate it personally. I love the research and learning though

He was a corrupt low life who destroyed this nation and led it into further chaos. He had the opportunity to resurrect this nation but blew it. That's why I always laugh when I see an Aideed supporter who's a refugee in the west. How in the name of common sense do they support the same guy who made them refugees living in the ghetto? lmaoooo.

I also believe that we shouldn't insult the dead and leave their affairs to Allah. Yes, I know I insulted Siyad Barre on here but not anymore since he's dead and we should let the dead rest. Let us not insult the dead, we should learn from them instead and make sure none of what they did wrong happens again.

A criminal druggie who destroyed a great nation and made all refugees. Ironically his own clan are refugees to
Technically speaking, all Somali clans are refugees scattered around the world. Darood, Hawiyes, Isaaqs, Dirs, Madhiban, Reer xamar and every single clan became refugees one way or another.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I love how Aideed made D* piss in their own pants. :pachah1:

giphy.gif

If u dont cease hostilities, another Caydiid will come:banderas:

This time we wont stop at the border. We hunt u down till Nairobi:mjlol:

Mentally challenged guy, there was something off about him. Nevertheless, he won the war, so he should have become the leader. Hawiye got played with the whole Djibouti conference stuff, niggas had the whole leadership thing on lock but instead they just squabled over it.:francis:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

I call it the era of Fitna because even talking about such destructive past brings nothing but negative emotions and rightfully so, as everyone suffered one way or another. The wounds are still fresh, let us be really careful when discussing this topic :)

His biggest mistake was not coming to an agreement with Abgaal after capturing Mogadishu

He had already kicked out all the enemies of Somalia from Xamar, all he needed to do was devise a way to share the power

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
AUN

I call it the era of Fitna because even talking about such destructive past brings nothing but negative emotions and rightfully so, as everyone suffered one way or another. The wounds are still fresh, let us be really careful when discussing this topic :)

Jazakallaah khair brother Jiron

Technically speaking, all Somali clans are refugees scattered around the world. Darood, Hawiyes, Isaaqs, Dirs, Madhiban, Reer xamar and every single clan became refugees one way or another.

"No, it's just reer Konfur that were affected. Plus, this Soomaliweyn dude is complaining because last time i checked his qabil lives in a village in the outskirts of Erigavo near Xudun, sool . so i'm thinking to myself how the hell he got affected by caydiid "

Most Somalis are refugees because of Siad Barre which is why there is a large Somaliland (mostly issaq ) expat community in the United Kingdom.

Macalin M

Out here
His biggest mistake was not coming to an agreement with Abgaal after capturing Mogadishu

He had already kicked out all the enemies of Somalia from Xamar, all he needed to do was devise a way to share the power
Mahdi should have ruled. What a waste that period was. 4 months of bloodshed.