What is your stand on Somali Bantus after watching this video?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalis are getting trashed like a MF on this video, we are getting violated on here, madax xanuun Walahi:noneck:

Kulahaa 18 regions of Somalia 9 of them are the majority Bantus,:camby:

How can a tribe of only 900k can live across 9 different regions?:snoop:

Who is spreading this fake propaganda Yaab? Bantu claims are getting exaggerated and they are lying under their breath everywhere, kulahaa Somalis are weak and mal-nourished and Bantus are strong.:mjcry:

NB: please don't watch this video if sensitive, this will trigger any ethnic Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Somalis are getting trashed like a MF on this video, we are getting violated on here, madax xanuun Walahi:noneck:

Who is spreading this fake propaganda Yaab? Bantu claims are getting exaggerated and they are lying under their breath everywhere, kulahaa Somalis are weak and mal nourished andBantus are strong.:mjcry:

NB: please don't watch this video if sensitive, this will trigger any ethnic Somalis.

Are you cali saleeban? My mom is one:mjpls:

Sjw ethnic blm xalimos.
They have so many threads on twitter.
I don't mind Somali Bantus as long they say they say they are Somali nationals only and not native to Somalia.
As for non Somali Bantus ,I want them out of the country .They have no claim to Somalia and are only there to spread trouble.
Like Uganda and Ethiopians and Kenyans.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
As a Northerner I don’t think I can really speak on it as we don’t have Bantus like Southerners do. We have an Oromo problem but we can luckily deport them if we want.

I’m not too sure if it’s legal for Southerners to deport Bantus as they’ve been there for hundreds of years due to the Arab/East African slave Trade

Well 99% of people in Somalia have a victim mentality. It’s not surprising to see an actual marginalized group get in on it. There$ a lot to gain in being a victim $$$.

They were 900K in 2003, that was 17 years ago.

They're not miskeen. They have the most valuable land in a desert country, the farmlands. And they make up most of Al-Shabaab.

Who is spreading this fake propaganda Yaab? Bantu claims are getting exaggerated and they are lying under their breath everywhere, kulahaa Somalis are weak and mal-nourished and Bantus are strong.:mjcry:

I’ll watch the video later, but I’m 100% a fan of Somali Bantus because they farm and can feed themselves and others if given land, tools, and most of all safety. There not like these lazy, entitled Somalis who live next to oceans and not fish, live on fertile land and not farm.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who cares. No bantu in north somalia, this is a south problem and they can solve it. Somalis are cruel and vicious creatures so i'm not really worried about bantu numbers. In fact somalis have a high birth rate too and will not allow a hutu/tutsi conflict to arise.

The bantu are scared and keep to their lands. If they step out of line they will unleash hell on themselves.

:manny:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
like any people who were marginalised throughout history on a particular land, they are plotting and waiting for there numbers to go up and then they will attack it’s only natural:manny:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

4:23 “some Somalis used to work for the Bantu” :draketf:the disrespect:bell:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
like any people who were marginalised throughout history on a particular land, they are plotting and waiting for there numbers to go up and then they will attack it’s only natural:manny:
Then wtf is wrong with Native indian niggas? They had 100yrs now and they still only number 100k max and dring themselves to death.

I think intoxicating a minority population and forcing them to live in squalid conditions can destroy their ambition.

:mjlol: :mjkkk:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
As long as you keep mistreating them they will still hand over their sons to Al Shabaab to bomb the shit out of Somalis. So stop mistreating minorities if you want a better country. If not Somalia will still he the same shithole.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
As long as you keep mistreating them they will still hand over their sons to Al Shabaab to bomb the shit out of Somalis. So stop mistreating minorities if you want a better country. If not Somalia will still he the same shithole.
1593288005483.jpeg

Two planes landed on each other side potato looking ass

Trending