What is your stand on Somali Bantus after watching this video?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Then wtf is wrong with Native indian niggas? They had 100yrs now and they still only number 100k max and dring themselves to death.

I think intoxicating a minority population and forcing them to live in squalid conditions can destroy their ambition.

:mjlol: :mjkkk:
Cadaans are ruthless, they’ve completely mentally destroyed them and reduced there numbers, there population is lower than whites Latinos and blacks, who all have some power in the system even though the land belongs to the natives, and 100k compared to 300million cadaans would be foolish for them to start anything.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cadaans are ruthless, they’ve completely mentally destroyed them and reduced there numbers, there population is lower than whites Latinos and blacks, who all have some power in the system even though the land belongs to the natives, and 100k compared to 300million cadaans would be foolish for them to start anything.
No i meant they had 100 yrs to get fucking. Somalis in 100 yrs would defo break the population barrier and hopefully expand west and south.

Are cadaan fucking their women too?

:mjlol:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No i meant they had 100 yrs to get fucking. Somalis in 100 yrs would defo break the population barrier and hopefully expand west and south.

Are cadaan fucking their women too?

:mjlol:
Yh cadaans have been piping there naago for centuries at this point, it’s why the average native u see now looks straight up cadaan it’s over for them sxb. :wow:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yh cadaans have been piping there naago for centuries at this point, it’s why the average native u see now looks straight up cadaan it’s over for them sxb. :wow:
It's okay because now we piping cadaan women for them.

One pump is a pump for the native brothas. Hell the cadaan chicks would even agree to it nowadays. If they was smart they'd use the victim narrative like AA men and get cadaan tings pregnant.

:mjkkk: :friendhug:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
As a Northerner I don’t think I can really speak on it as we don’t have Bantus like Southerners do. We have an Oromo problem but we can luckily deport them if we want.

I’m not too sure if it’s legal for Southerners to deport Bantus as they’ve been there for hundreds of years due to the Arab/East African slave Trade
"legal"??

WE are the law, we can't deport them as of yet or else our public image will drop and lose support globally. But I say as soon as we become self-sufficient and gain power. The Bantu will be at our mercy. :rejoice:

They are maybe 2 million and many clans are less than that. They are definitely one of the more numerous clans due to high fertility rate and also being sedentary clan living in fertile regions and farming. They will definitely breed into being major player here in the near future.

Apollo

VIP
They are maybe 2 million and many clans are less than that. They are definitely one of the more numerous clans due to high fertility rate and also being sedentary clan living in fertile regions and farming. They will definitely breed into being major player here in the near future.

The Jaréérweyne do not descend from a single male ancestor and therefore cannot be compared to individual Somali clans. The Jaréérs in Somalia are comprised of hundreds of unrelated tribes from Bantu countries. Their individual clans are all smaller than any Somali clan.

You have to compare them to ethnic Somalis collectively, and compared to that group, they are deeply in the minority.

The Jaréérweyne do not descend from a single male ancestor and therefore cannot be compared to individual Somali clans. The Jaréérs in Somalia are comprised of hundreds of unrelated tribes from Bantu countries. Their individual clans are all smaller than any Somali clan.

You have to compare them to ethnic Somalis collectively, and compared to that group, they are deeply in the minority.

They unite under the Jararwayn umbrella.

Apollo

VIP
there is madowweyne mushunguli etc for example reer goleed (bantus) live in middle juba

My point was that even the Mushunguli are not a real clan. They are a group of tribes who came together in a specific area. There is no Mr. Mushunguli who fathered them.

Trending

Latest posts