What is your opinion on these xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did girls from the west bleach?:yacadiim: Also, when clevage heaves it create some shading. In any case, the lower portion of the bossom should be the same colour or lighter than the rest of the skin. It appears to be. Also, lighting and filter can create shadows where there are none. Some women also contour their bust (darker) so as to deceive. It casts a faux shadow where there is none, making one look more endowed than they are.
You seemed experienced. Can you be over 30 by any chance?
:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You seemed experienced. Can you be over 30 by any chance?
:gaasdrink:

It's not rocket science. Nor does it require experience to come to that conclusion. In fact, age isn't always commensurate with experience. I don't I have the kind of 'experience' you're alluding to. We live in the internet age. If I lived in some remote corner of the world I could find about some obscure sub-culture somewhere else if I wanted to. It's no different in this case. Plus, I am a female. I suppose I should have insider knowledge.

I'm aware of how light/shading hits objects and faces. I used to sketch. Past tense.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
It's not rocket science. Nor does it require experience to come to that conclusion. In fact, age isn't always commensurate with experience. I don't I have the kind of 'experience' you're alluding to. We live in the internet age. If I lived in some remote corner of the world I could find about some obscure sub-culture somewhere else if I wanted to. It's no different in this case. Plus, I am a female. I suppose I should have insider knowledge.

I'm aware of how light/shading hits objects and faces. I used to sketch. Past tense.

He doesn’t go out much abayo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He doesn’t go out much abayo

:mjlol: I think I gave the lad some trade secrets. Like contouring. He could easily find out about this online or via Cosmo.

boob-lead-1475253230.jpg

Its not bleaching. You haven't seen bleaching, kid. I have, and these chicks end up looking like Casper the friendly ghost :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.