What is your opinion on these xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with having sex but ...that's not the only time your man/woman will see you without make up. What about when you work out together, go grocery shopping, hiking, just hanging out at the beach...watching a movie...kicking it at the park. Women don't wear make up every day. Some do and all the power to them..but its a lot of work.

My wife wears makeup occassionally. Not all the time. When I met her the first time she wasn't wearing makeup and I asked to see her hair to make sure it wasn't Madow. I wanted to see the curly Somali hair. Natural Somali women are the best.

lol bleach kulaha.

waar its a case of discoloration + stretch marks due to fast weight gain.

The one on the left has bad skin, the middle one has even skin, the one on the left has severe discoloration, stretch marks (her arm), & a full face of lighter makeup.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They didn’t bleach, it’s the makeup and lighting. Besides a lot of Somalis and people of colour have uneven skin. Put this photo on spoiler.

This ghostly looking makeup needs to stop though. Wear a foundation your colour and stop highlighting with a concealer that’s considerably lighter.

They'll be on twitter later that night like: "somali girls are peng, nobody wants to date faraxs". :heh::mjlol:

we should from now on add 2lbs to their weight for every "men ain't shit" tweet they post.:hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How do you explain the dark boobs then
:liberaltears:

Since when did girls from the west bleach?:yacadiim: Also, when clevage heaves it create some shading. In any case, the lower portion of the bossom should be the same colour or lighter than the rest of the skin. It appears to be. Also, lighting and filter can create shadows where there are none. Some women also contour their bust (darker) so as to deceive. It casts a faux shadow where there is none, making one look more endowed than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.