What is your most expensive possession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, clothes on my back and good health that makes me rich. The rest is just material trappings.

But I don't expect a gaal to understand that because to you this world is everything. Aduunkaan waa labo cisho.
When nobody gets your humour :(:(. And Im plenty enough disillusioned with the world as an atheist. The only difference is i do not lie to myself that there will be a disneyland after this

When nobody gets your humour :(:(. And Im plenty enough disillusioned with the world as an atheist. The only difference is i do not lie to myself that there will be a disneyland after this

This isn't humour. I don't allow myself to joke around with murtads.

Enjoy your temporary pleasures in this world but you won't be buried with any of those material items you are lauding.

This isn't humour. I don't allow myself to joke around with murtads.

Enjoy your temporary pleasures in this world but you won't be buried with any of those material items you are lauding.
Why would i want to be buried with any material items? Surely they would be of more use to the ones alive. Matter a fact im gonna one up you and have all my organs donated to science when im dead :hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

Big baller shot caller lollol
If you ever need someone to strongarm the indhayar if god forbid they demand fair wages. Im your guy siilaanyolaugh:coolphone:

I guess you're too late because my cousin already took the position, but if am sacking him someday I'll call you! :coolphone:

T

Tokio

LOL no, not really. Just nervous.
giphy.gif
everthings gonna be alright :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts