What is your most expensive possession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Apple Inc. is currently also the most valuable company by market capitalization and projected to be the first company to pass the 1 trillion dollar mark.
They are doing something right. :mjswag:

Exactly. Not sure why people hate on them so much. Also because they have so much profit, they can afford to spend ridiculous amounts on Research and Development. THat's why they always coming out with the best innovations in the game. Like the 3D Force Touch in the new iPhone and in the newer Macbook Models. Garuntee you 100% without a doubt we going to have 3D force touch on android phones in the coming years.

Apple also has the money to make their own CPUs for their phones, which xaars on any android CPU. The purple bars are the iPhone CPUs. As you can see they been beating Android for a while when it comes to phone speed for a while now.

Snapdragon-820-Exynos-8890-Apple-A9-Kirin-950-Helio-X20-benchmark-chart.jpg

S

syntax

@syntax but apple is for trendy consumer faggits

how do u explain that:cool:

Even though the only apple product I own is a macbook, guess that means I'm a trendy consumer faggit. f*ck me for wanting the best and newest technology right :mjlol:

You poor niggas can keep hating :mjohreally:

In other words.... You are broker than a promise :damedamn::damedamn:

I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, clothes on my back and good health that makes me rich. The rest is just material trappings.

But I don't expect a gaal to understand that because to you this world is everything. Aduunkaan waa labo cisho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts