What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I would find a Wife who could cook and Love me and respect me and who is Good religious wise also a wife who doesn't get into a fight like other Somali women. Also wife who could teach her kids Islam if I am not here. Cooking is not an Issue, Somali recipes, Italian recipes, and Pastries are all in my head.I know how to cook so I can teach my wife.

But one Issue, how would you treat your wife. I will treat well.

Remember the Hadith from the Prophet Peace be upon him
The best of men are the best to they're wives.

That will always be in my head until I die.

-5'9 or taller (deal breaker if min requirement not met).
-Can run a mile comfortably in under 6 minutes.
-will then be asked to run a mile in PB time, which will be reviewed.
-Average or above looks.
-Bachelor in a useful subject.
5'9 or taller? Are u looking for a model?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I
Kkkkkkkkk that's not me on the dp pic, that's just for Bantz.
I don't drink Alcohol. I'm a devout Muslim that prays 5 times a day.
If you are a Devout Muslim, why do you swear?

Remember of the Hadith of the Prophet Peace be upon him
Talk less.

So talk less or say something that has Benifit, you just swore at me.

If you are a Devout Muslim Remember the Hadith of the Nabi Peace be upon him.

I

If you are a Devout Muslim, why do you swear?

Remember of the Hadith of the Prophet Peace be upon him
Talk less.

So talk less or say something that has Benifit, you just swore at me.

If you are a Devout Muslim Remember the Hadith of the Nabi Peace be upon him.

I know I'm not perfect and sometimes I need to think twice and realize that I'm collecting sins by swearing at random strangers on the internet. But you shouldn't take the internet too seriously either.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Height isn't a problem unless she taller than me, and I'd prefer that she isn't below 5"5 lakin it's not that big of a issue. :denzelnigga:

High forehead because that symbolises her enlarged frontal lobe, intelligent bae.:shaq:

Face has to be qurux, my type is not specific to one face, but high cheekbones, a nice set of teeth and a cute nose will do. :russsmug:

Her body should be average if not in shape, but if her face is daadax then she can work on the body it ain't a problem. :obama:

When I come thru from work she should greet me with 'Kaalay huuno cuntadii waan kariyey' and give me a kiss, and, I don't want no asexual behaviour in the sariir if you get what I mean, sex can be animalistic, or it can be something spiritual and angelic if you do it right. :mjpls:

Her skintone isn't a problem as long as her skin is clear, and I'd prefer she isn't blue black:damn:, but dark to maariin (my color) iyo even cas cas is cool.

She should also be smart and up to date with events local and global, don't want no xalimo telling me about x y and Z on social media, she must show distaste for the modern ostentatious culture that has emerged where everyone is showing off like utter idiots. :childplease:

A love for her culture, and poetry is also a must, having that deep connection with the mother land and her heritage is what it comes down to in the end, I'm not gonna marry a xalimo that looks like what I'd prefer but then behaves like a becky cadaan woman, that is horrific. :holeup:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Height isn't a problem unless she taller than me, and I'd prefer that she isn't below 5"5 lakin it's not that big of a issue. :denzelnigga:

High forehead because that symbolises her enlarged frontal lobe, intelligent bae.:shaq:

Face has to be qurux, my type is not specific to one face, but high cheekbones, a nice set of teeth and a cute nose will do. :russsmug:

Her body should be average if not in shape, but if her face is daadax then she can work on the body it ain't a problem. :obama:

When I come thru from work she should greet me with 'Kaalay huuno cuntadii waan kariyey' and give me a kiss, and, I don't want no asexual behaviour in the sariir if you get what I mean, sex can be animalistic, or it can be something spiritual and angelic if you do it right. :mjpls:

Her skintone isn't a problem as long as her skin is clear, and I'd prefer she isn't blue black:damn:, but dark to maariin (my color) iyo even cas cas is cool.

She should also be smart and up to date with events local and global, don't want no xalimo telling me about x y and Z on social media, she must show distaste for the modern ostentatious culture that has emerged where everyone is showing off like utter idiots. :childplease:

A love for her culture, and poetry is also a must, having that deep connection with the mother land and her heritage is what it comes down to in the end, I'm not gonna marry a xalimo that looks like what I'd prefer but then behaves like a becky cadaan woman, that is horrific. :holeup:
How about deen, Marry a woman who has knowledge about the deen

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I don't like to put expectations on women and would rather deal with someone for who they are and not what they can project to be accepted, but few things I like in a Somali woman would be

- When she can speak Somali, extra point for her.
- Mindful of her health and not overweight(am fair in that if I sported beer belly, I should not expect her to be fit either, but)
- She can appreciate a manly man who complements her life with what a man can do for a female(read this how you want),
- She doesn't mind my eccentricity, or will be sympathetic to my imperfections as I would be with hers.

The rest is understanding no one is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts