What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this place seems like it has different personalities. I'm interested to know what traits and characteristics do you look for in. Future spouse.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
this place seems like it has different personalities. I'm interested to know what traits and characteristics do you look for in. Future spouse.
When i ponder about this topic i think of three criteria's which distinguish my ideal spouse from not so ideal.These three criteria's consist of :Skills,Attractiveness and and personality.In terms of skills i am referring to household skills like cooking,cleaning,teaching etc which i believe and you are free to disagree with me on this is essential in the development of the relationship and upbringing of healthy offspring.Onto my second criteria which is,attractiveness,lets not be naive attractiveness is a powerful driving force in any relationship,and is whether you like it or not one of the most critical aspects of looking for a potential spouse and is what essentially sustains a marriage.Now to my last criteria which is personality mind you i didn't put this last because it is the least crucial rather,i put it last to emphasis how important it is and how it could essentially make or brake a marriage.If you cant relate with and enjoy your time with your spouse who your going to be with for the rest of your life than what's the point of tieing the knot in the first place.
Now onto what i desire from a marriage.First and foremost she has to be funny,i love a laugh and i love making people laugh and if that is not achieved than by by boo boo.Secondly i would prefer that she knows how to speak Somali fluently and is in touch with her dhaqan,i dont want my offspring to be inflicted with the hoyoo mataaloo disease .The title was a bit vague, which is why i tried to cover all the aspects of my ideal spouse , i would definitely appreciate if you were more specific .Anyways great thread and hoping to see some good replies.

Finding a wife who knows how to cook should be the least of your worries. Nowadays, YouTube can teach you how to cook a recipe in 15 minutes.

It's such an overrated requirement.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Finding a wife who knows how to cook should be the least of your worries. Nowadays, YouTube can teach you how to cook a recipe in 15 minutes.

Niggas out here dont wanna starve were already called skinnies as it is

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

I dont know why xalimos get pissed off once the subject of cooking is mentioned, feminists are messing with your heads. Just spend time with your mom learn how to cook,it will even strengthen your relationship with your mother .

I dont know why xalimos get pissed off once the subject of cooking is mentioned, feminists are messing with your heads. Just spend time with your mom learn how to cook,it will even strengthen your relationship with your mother .

Bro, there's nothing wrong with wanting a wife who can cook. I'm just not gonna put it in my top 10 list of requirements in finding a woman.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Communication, good sense of humor,similar interests, attractive and religious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending