What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
phsiology: big ass round futo, thicc thighs, perky naaso(puffy nipples, small black brown areola), small waist, long tresses.

psychology: educated, empathy, fearless, open minded, lovin and carin, knows how to use logic, considerate, confident, loves life (sex and whatnot).

and the obligatory; knows how to cook fancy food.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
5'11 eh ? You are Ogaden right ? First time I have heard of an Ogaden that isn't atleast 6'4 :ohhh:

it sucks cause everyone on my moms side including my little brother are giants :mjcry:

I can't really complain though because my dad is only 5'8 but my hooya is 5'10 so I'm just happy I'm taller than both of them

Shout out to my pops tho, he saved me from a life of midgethood by marrying a lady taller than him :salute:

phsiology: big ass round futo, thicc thighs, perky naaso(puffy nipples, small black brown areola), small waist, long tresses.

psychology: educated, empathy, fearless, open minded, lovin and carin, knows how to use logic, considerate, confident, loves life (sex and whatnot).

and the obligatory; knows how to cook fancy food.

Do you prefer someone who already has experienced the bdsm lifestyle or do you want an uninitiated girl that you can "break in"?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Do you prefer someone who already has experienced the bdsm lifestyle or do you want an uninitiated girl that you can "break in"?
Lol tricky question. I have been gettin emotional lately after seeing so many maskiin somali girls who have no idea about me, and they are just this happy innocent, puppy eyes, smiley, playful who never hurt a fly souls. just all friendly and warm calling me "yaa huuno, walaalkay maxaa tidhi" when i ask them something or replying my random "hellos" with "ma fiicantahay walaal cabdi" "xagee ka dhacdey maalmahan" etc.

all that stuff is giving me second thoughts about hurting them. its sad sometimes cuz i imagine these delicate xaliimos in pain and distress. it almost gives me mental breakdown cuz im not that monster usually!

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
@Noir gives me a half chub whenever she triggers people

@Steamdevolopment hmu ;)

I want to know your answer to this one

PokemonBoyGirl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts