What is your guys opinions on why birthrate is so low in countries which are more developed?

There's 4 criteria's of rating a wife: religion, beauty, wealth and lineage.

She may have the best of religion and beauty but if she's broke and if her ancestry goes back to Brooklyn then she's a 5 tops.

Reasons why I think birthrate is low in developed societies:

1. Cost of living is high so both husband and wife have to work. That means mothers don't have enough time for child-rearing;

2. Birth control bills and abortion. Women can try to control on when they should have babies;

3. Children's education, healthcare, and upbringing cost a lot of money, so some women decide not to have kids at all.

4. In industrial cities, children are no longer needed for farming and livestock herding. Therefore, the need to have more kids is not there.

Yaraye

VIP
There's 4 criteria's of rating a wife: religion, beauty, wealth and lineage.

She may have the best of religion and beauty but if she's broke and if her ancestry goes back to Brooklyn then she's a 5 tops.
I understand that men look at beauty, religion, and lineage. This is the first time that I heard that they look at wealth. I just thought they look at if the woman has a stable and decent career. I thought only men who want a come up look at a woman's wealth:williamswtf:

there isn't any good reason to have kids.

All reason people have kids are self, some have kids because they see kids like a pet , or some have kids as way to escape their problems.
So are you an anti natalist?

Also some people have kids for religious reasons, would you consider that selfish aswell?

Having a girl and being married is totally different. It's not like trade dudes pull 8s or 9s, they mop up the 4s and below.
Tell me you don't pussy without telling me you don't get pussy.

Bro trade guys can get 8 and 9s women don't care about money as much as u think especially when they make money themselves

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Tell me you don't pussy without telling me you don't get pussy.

Bro trade guys can get 8 and 9s women don't care about money as much as u think especially when they make money themselves

You clearly haven’t met many tradespeople.

8 and 9 is the age they date not how hot they are.

:russ:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I said CAN not they all do. Anyone can get an 8 or 9 even if they are living in their car and homelesss

You’re over exaggerating to make a point.

Yes, attractive women standards are generally lower than men think. Most men think that very attractive women are completely out of reach if they’re not the best looking or the most wealthy person, which is false.

But there are standards.

If you look after yourself, are a good person and have accomplished things, you can attract anyone.

While that criteria may seem simple, many groups fail to make that list.

You’re over exaggerating to make a point.

Yes, attractive women standards are generally lower than men think. Most men think that very attractive women are completely out of reach if they’re not the best looking or the most wealthy person, which is false.

But there are standards.

If you look after yourself, are a good person and have accomplished things, you can attract anyone.

While that criteria may seem simple, many groups fail to make that list.
A trade person can do that.

Trending

Latest posts