What is your favorite thanksgiving food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I am so looking forward to the two day holiday.
My favorite foods: Mac and cheese, the pies:ahh: , the stuffing and roasted sweet potatoes.
Thanksgiving is the only time I gain so much weight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy holidays :)
im honestly curious, do habashis celebrate Thanksgiving?....if yes....is kitfo on the table at your crib..?
:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude thanksgiving is just a holiday that everybody celebrates regardless of religion.
Food brings people together. So chill out and stop bullying the guy.
We are muslim we dont celebrate no pagan holidays you are on the wrong forum this is a muslim forum somalis are 100% muslims alhamdulillah

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Man do yall have reading problems or something:drakewtf:
No one is forcing y’all to celebrate but stop forcing your views on me.

Emily

No, we didn’t have pilgrims here, we had convicts.

Can I ask you, if the starving pilgrims were fed or shown what to eat and what grow to survive by the Indian Americans, why did they slaughter them?

Because they were landless racist savages lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How have you come to a somali forum asking asking bout thanksgiving:gucciwhat:
Only our African American friends and resident idk if he's gaal Aussie replied. No somalis celebrate this day it's apart of our deen or dhaqan. Why should you be grateful for some cadaans that came over and committed a genocide on the native people of the land.:comeon:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Only our African American friends and resident idk if he's gaal Aussie replied. No somalis celebrate this day it's apart of our deen or dhaqan. Why should you be grateful for some cadaans that came over and committed a genocide on the native people of the land.:comeon:
My friends celebrate it with their fam as well

Shit last year niggas were showing of their food in our group chats.

Some families do
And somebody families don’t

Ur not even American

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It’s just a fking american holiday were families/friends eat together and talk about what they are greatful for. It’s also a day to give thanks to natives. Natives celebrate this day too, everybody celebrates regardless of religion. You wouldn’t get it, you don’t live here.

Here some Muslims celebrating
new-jersey-muslims-celebrate-thanksgiving-day-in-363189.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It’s just a fking american holiday were families/friends eat together and talk about what they are greatful for. It’s also a day to give thanks to natives. Natives celebrate this day too, everybody celebrates regardless of religion. You wouldn’t get it, you don’t live here.

Here some Muslims celebrating
new-jersey-muslims-celebrate-thanksgiving-day-in-363189.jpg
How embarrassing this is exactly how we view American muslims in the UK
Weak with inferiority complex

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Some families do

Ur not even American
Lol it’s funny when non Americans act like they know so much about America. The ignorant brits should would worry about their rotting teeth:trumpsmirk:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Some families do

Ur not even American
I have family in America non of them celebrate it since they don't have inferiority complex. You American muslims are lost fam :nahgirl: begging it

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I honestly don’t understand what is so wrong about being thankful and celebrating:drakewtf:

You guys slaughtered many natives the 'True thanksgiving also Christopher Columbus massacred many natives so:drakelaugh:what's so good about thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts