What is your favorite thanksgiving food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am so looking forward to the two day holiday.
My favorite foods: Mac and cheese, the pies:ahh: , the stuffing and roasted sweet potatoes.
Thanksgiving is the only time I gain so much weight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy holidays :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

incredible potato gratin with herbs to a roasted carrot and quinoa salad,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thanksgiving is for pagans and you are already fat.

Crow not really .

thanks giving is to give thanks to God. To be thankful. Its a good holiday huuno. Halloween is for pagans. lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Majority of people are Muslim you do know that, pretty retarded question to ask. Instead ask If anyone here has celebrated Thanksgiving.

I'll go first

My family has celebrated it only a few times whenever my aunts and relatives wanted to do it. Last time I celebrated it was when my cousins arrived from Somalia in like 2015. The came like in summer so we gave them their first thanksgiving feast.

What’s so haram with just eating with your family?

It’s thanksgiving break. Kids are off from school and parents are off from work.

My family has celebrated it only a few times whenever my aunts and relatives wanted to do it. Last time I celebrated it was when my cousins arrived from Somalia in like 2015. The came like in summer so we gave them their first thanksgiving feast.

It’s thanksgiving break. Kids are off from school and parents are off from work.
As Muslim we should not imitate the disbelievers, reason being imitating the disbelievers in any of their religious festivals (holidays) is totally impermissible and intolerable. As Muslims, Allah Taa’la has showered his mercy upon us by bestowing us with the wealth of Islam. Islam is the way of life that is perfect and complete. There is no need to look towards other avenues and roads when success of both the worlds is guaranteed in loyalty to Allah and His Deen.In conclusion, to celebrate Thanksgiving is totally against the sense of honor of a believer and impermissible

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As Muslim we should not imitate the believers, reason being imitating the disbelievers in any of their religious festivals (holidays) is totally impermissible and intolerable. As Muslims, Allah Taa’la has showered his mercy upon us by bestowing us with the wealth of Islam. Islam is the way of life that is perfect and complete. There is no need to look towards other avenues and roads when success of both the worlds is guaranteed in loyalty to Allah and His Deen.In conclusion, to celebrate Thanksgiving is totally against the sense of honor of a believer and impermissible

Hayeee Eedo party pooper. :(

So Muslims are rude people? :cosbyhmm:

You could’ve just ignored my thread
Lol no not really don't you think its rude to ask us if we celebrate Thanksgiving and then tell us all the good food. Your going to be eating and enjoying when millions of Muslim will not partake in that holiday. Kind of like your bragging when you should be practicing gratitude and thankfulness.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I honestly don’t understand what is so wrong about being thankful and celebrating:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending