What is your favorite thanksgiving food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My sister is making the full thanksgiving dinner this year at her house. I'm doing nothing but eating :banderas:

My favorite things to eat on Turkey day:

Mac and cheese ofcourse
Green bean casserole with extra crunchy fried onions
Sweet potato pie
Apple crumble
King Hawaian roll stuffed with mashed potatoes and gravy
And we also make sambusa and malawax (can't forget our culture)
I will be having baked salmon instead of Turkey

:rejoice::lawd::ahh:

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
@Alt-Right-Cushite I am just gonna ignore your negative ass. I am in a good mood. Be like @Jerome in the house

Have some food and chill

southern-macaroni-and-cheese-ohsweetbasil.com-4.jpg

1384541154741.jpeg

the-best-homemade-thanksgiving-stuffing.jpg

fresh-peach-cobbler-3.jpg

Thanksgiving is not a religion holiday... :draketf:
It actually is, that's why there is a day off also Thanksgiving and Christmas are Synonymous both are Christian Holiday and both have Christian origin. I could write an article showing you why it shouldn't be celebrated but I am not interested in giving lecture and being a sheikh. Just trying to be a fellow Muslim and showing awareness, you can take it or leave my advice and continue imitating the kufars...

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We (Muslims) give thanks to God all the time. Giving thanks to Allah and showing gratitude are not limited to a certain time of the year. Actually the life of a Muslim is all about thanksgiving and gratitude. My family never celebrated the Thanksgiving and never will. Secular Muslims do it.. personally, I don't mind eating a well cooked free food but my family distance themselves from all Christian traditions.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
As Muslim we should not imitate the disbelievers, reason being imitating the disbelievers in any of their religious festivals (holidays) is totally impermissible and intolerable. As Muslims, Allah Taa’la has showered his mercy upon us by bestowing us with the wealth of Islam. Islam is the way of life that is perfect and complete. There is no need to look towards other avenues and roads when success of both the worlds is guaranteed in loyalty to Allah and His Deen.In conclusion, to celebrate Thanksgiving is totally against the sense of honor of a believer and impermissible
It’s not a yearly thing for my family lol. I have been getting thanksgiving invites yearly since I was like 13 from my non somali friends.

I’m going to my friends crib on Thursday to eat with his family.

Also his family does 2k tournaments on thanksgiving so I want to participate

It’s not a yearly thing for my family lol. I have been getting thanksgiving invites yearly since I was like 13 from my non somali friends.

I’m going to my friends crib on Thursday to eat with his family.

Also his family does 2k tournaments on thanksgiving so I want to participate
Okay enjoy fam just watch out for the pork:dabcasar:

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
Damn you religious negative Nancies leave my thread lol I am not forcing you to celebrate this holiday. I respect your choice, now respect mine and stop derailing my thread. That is just so rude

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thanksgiving is an American holiday, nothing to do with religion. You guys are bunch of gaajo asses.

Let me enjoy my 4 day weekend and food in peace before I uppercut you all.

tenor.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I honestly don’t understand what is so wrong about being thankful and celebrating:drakewtf:
I don’t over contemplate it. I legit just see thanksgiving as an opportunity to just have a feast since schools are cancelled and many people are off on thanksgiving

If the whole family at home there shouldn’t be nothing wrong with having a meal together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts