What is Your Favorite Part of Somalispot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
so.... u like it uncircumcised?
:susp:
She's not all that sharp you see. She's not a cut above the rest. She likes to live a dull life. She works off the skin of her back. She won't tear you apart. She likes her stories to unfold.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
She's not all that sharp you see. She's not a cut above the rest. She likes to live a dull life. She works off the skin of her back. She won't tear you apart. She likes her stories to unfold.
that.....still......doesnt.......answer.......my......question.
:ivers:

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Love light what do you do occupation wise?
Do you work?
Are you a student like a lot of us.

I always wondered cause your pretty interesting

Greetings.

Thank you for your compliment. Due to the sensitive nature of the work that I do, I do not talk about myself.

Divine Mother, Please Protect Me!

LoveandLight

I have been insulted! I won't stand for that! Not on my own thread! To my ever-growing IGNORE list you go!

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
"Akhas! Buuryo aa?!"

Circumcision is TORTURE!

Religion is a Virus!

Your region of the Horn of Africa is going to hell in a Gari gacan!

War Cadaadey.
how does it make sense that u dont like it uncut yet advocate against circumcision of male infants?
how does that work?

LoveandLight

The reason why I decided to join these forums was to help Protect animals, babies and children! I also wish to help the Somali speaking peoples.

I have Love for the Somali speaking peoples!

I am a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I am the Greatest Somali Hero of ALL time!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts