What is with Somali-Cels uqdaad against Arabs?

Coming from experience, the Arabs I meet here in Minnesota usually Egyptians and Yemenis have treated us with great respect and hospitality. I’ve seen them more to advocate for the Unity of the entire Arab Nation and they generally see Somalis as their fellow Arabs. However, there are racists amongst every people, for example a Palestinian businesswoman was caught making incendiary vile comments about Somali People during the 2020 BLM chaos. But who are we to Judge them when we’re just as bad or worse ourselves?

As for the people who say Arabs don’t care or see Somalis as “” please kindly take that filthy victim mindset outta here, Why did Saudi Arabia gave hundreds of Millions of dollars in aid when we were in a civil war? Why has Egypt and Kuwait done the same? Also look at the comments to this YouTube video, your Arab brothers from Morocco to Egypt to Algeria and Saudi Arabia sympathizing the pain of the Somali People.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
However, there are racists amongst every people, for example a Palestinian businesswoman was caught making incendiary vile comments about Somali People during the 2020 BLM chaos.
Buisnesswoman!? LMAO

She aint no business woman she was the daughter of the owner of Holy Land. I love Holy Land but 2 of the owners family members were caught being racist to somalis/blacks on social media when most of their customers and bulk buyers are Somali. I boycotted them for a year but I ate their food at the airport because I didn't want to eat Cadaan food.

That Kufta Kebab and Falafel sandwich was worth it.

:lolbron:

Hot take: You guys wouldn't say the same for Somalis that bash Madoows and Cadaans when we bash them. The truth is that 90% of Somalis looked up to Arabs at some point because we thought they represented the authentic culture of Islam which is why we don't even have Somali names anymore. Now that we have realized that they are a people just like any other people, we go to the other end of the extreme and become fascist towards them. The truth is always in the middle. We can roast Arabs just like we roast other ethnicities but lets not have an inferiority complex and fabricate history just to play victim. Also, get off Arab meat nigga tf this thread for. This is forum of fadhi ku dirir we roast everyone to a certain extent. Stop crying for them. Somalis are the most roasted on this forum.

Why is there an weird uqdaad against arabs by Somali incels and murtards? Hating Amhara and kikuyu I can understand because they are historically against Somali nationalism and oppressed Somali people, but why would you hate reer lizard eaters?
An ocean separates us, and they usually backed our liberation struggles and the biggest donors to Somalis outside of turkey.

maybe it’s a result of self-hate for being Muslim or something, or it’s ignorant hooyo mataalos who believe that the Somali language might be arabized just because they speak af-gaaja-gaaja without knowing that real classical Somali has the least loanwords in the Indian Ocean region, or what?
Most Somali cels are very pro arab to the core, and extremely anti madow, I mean this is Ihatemadowspot me and you are typing on, one obscure tweet of a madow saying Somalis got big forehead is garunteed plat thread full of Somalis calling for the extinction of the Somali Bantu people lol

Why is there an weird uqdaad against arabs by Somali incels and murtards? Hating Amhara and kikuyu I can understand because they are historically against Somali nationalism and oppressed Somali people, but why would you hate reer lizard eaters?
An ocean separates us, and they usually backed our liberation struggles and the biggest donors to Somalis outside of turkey.

maybe it’s a result of self-hate for being Muslim or something, or it’s ignorant hooyo mataalos who believe that the Somali language might be arabized just because they speak af-gaaja-gaaja without knowing that real classical Somali has the least loanwords in the Indian Ocean region, or what?
I think it has to do with some Somalis not attaching themselves to Africa and considering themselves as Arab instead. I don't think there's any outright hate for Arabs, but I have seen some irrational hatred for them. I've been to two Arab countries and once I told them I was Somali, the people treated me pretty well. I think most of the hate is online.

I love Arabs because the beloved prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was arab and many amazing people. I dislike the small minority of racists that look down on darker skinned people/Muslims. With that being said majority of Arabs have respect for us and if we’re being honest, if you’ve been to an Arab country they consider us Arab.

Last edited:
This is very true.

The Somali diaspora in the arab world assimilate very well. They behave, commit little to no crime, and are well liked by the Arabs.

However, Arabs in general still look down on Somalis. They have always looked down on us.

But the difference is Somalis are proud people and don't accept discrimination from Arabs and are willing to fight them for it.

In Aden, there were constant fights happening back in the day when the Yemenis would do or say something racist to Somalis. Arabs know not to mess with Somalis.
Arabs look down on us for the same reason they look down on other black people and south asians, dark complexion. They are not any different to other ethnic minorities as everyone looks down on dark complexion

Trending