What is with Somali-Cels uqdaad against Arabs?

I dislike that kind because they bootyclap for madows that also dislike us, but let’s not pretend Arabs are great either, they have a hand in the religious extremism in Somalia and clearly look down on people with darker skin (see the videos on how they treat African maids).

f*ck Arabs and f*ck madows (they’re killing us in South Africa), we shouldn’t give a shit about anyone else but Somalis.

Somali women with that persecution fetish as usual :bell:

@nicki minaj naaya if you are against expansionism why are you trying to defend Ethiopians who colonised Somalis? Is it fine because they’re “black”?

Arabs are our brothers in Islam we share similar culture with Yemenis have historical ties and sorta descend from them yet we shouldn’t take bullshit from them if I was a leader of Somalia I would annex arab lands (when it’s all well and good) and any form of racism done by someone will lead to death penalty
I think Somali dont share culture with yemen nor arabs somali just use other pll culture and abond their and not create their own culture

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think Somali dont share culture with yemen nor arabs somali just use other pll culture and abond their and not create their own culture
This is the Finnish in you speaking. Somalis were never colonized by Arabs, they only traded with us and came as refugees. Period.

When we had a civil war, some Arab countries like Syria were the most helpful and most welcoming to Somali refugees. Some Arab countries like the UAE love to meddle in our business and cause us trouble. Somalis share many things in common with Southern Yemenis, some things we took from them and others they took from us. It's really not that difficult. It's called cultural diffusion, y'all should've paid attention during social studies class. Arabs aren't angels/good or devils/bad, they're on a spectrum.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, there's Nordic, Scandinavian and Baltic. I said Nordic. Sweden and Finland are both Nordic countries.

difference-between-scandinavian-and-nordic-1626695-FINAL1-5c0009d546e0fb002608945f.png

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
if I was a leader of Somalia I would annex arab lands (when it’s all well and good) and any form of racism done by someone will lead to death penalty
Brother this is a terrible idea, one of my greatest geopolitical fears is a Somali would ever attempt this, I’m afraid that the Hadith about the skinny shanked Habashi would be about us
This also why

Why gain the ire of the world and Muslims when more than enough land and wealth is in Africa if we want expansion

245DD0ED-772F-4932-85DA-2BB2C1BD74F9.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending