What is with Somali-Cels uqdaad against Arabs?

Why is there an weird uqdaad against arabs by Somali incels and murtards? Hating Amhara and kikuyu I can understand because they are historically against Somali nationalism and oppressed Somali people, but why would you hate reer lizard eaters?
An ocean separates us, and they usually backed our liberation struggles and the biggest donors to Somalis outside of turkey.

maybe it’s a result of self-hate for being Muslim or something, or it’s ignorant hooyo mataalos who believe that the Somali language might be arabized just because they speak af-gaaja-gaaja without knowing that real classical Somali has the least loanwords in the Indian Ocean region, or what?

It's these westernized losers who are probably murtads that hate on Arabs. They want to feel oppressed and victimized so they create an antagonist in the Arab people as if Arabs have not been our allies and friends for thousands of years. The Arab states are some of the biggest donors to charity projects in Somalia. Arabs don't have any hate towards Somalis, but these internet weirdos want to make it seem so.

I'm not gonna lie I use to dislike Arabs but I worked with them and they are good people. I have also noticed Murtads hatred of anything Arabic. They are angry because the deen is transmitted in Arabic. That's why you see the resurgences of Waaqism bull sh!t.

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
It's these westernized losers who are probably murtads that hate on Arabs. They want to feel oppressed and victimized so they create an antagonist in the Arab people as if Arabs have not been our allies and friends for thousands of years. The Arab states are some of the biggest donors to charity projects in Somalia. Arabs don't have any hate towards Somalis, but these internet weirdos want to make it seem so.
I had a maronite lebanese coworker who was a kind lady.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
They’re trying to be the african Americans of the Middle East I think it stems down to attention seeking

Wallahi the addiction y'all have with arabs in insane. nearly everyday there's a new arab thread. Especially considering Arabs literally don't give one second of thought to somalis. They don't even care about us, think about us. We're non-existent irrelevant black muslim n!ggers to them. And yet they consume ur thoughts 24/7 365 days a year. smh.

Wallahi the addiction y'all have with arabs in insane. nearly everyday there's a new arab thread. Especially considering Arabs literally don't give one second of thought to somalis. They don't even care about us, think about us. We're non-existent irrelevant black muslim n!ggers to them. And yet they consume ur thoughts 24/7 365 days a year. smh.
Are you Somali?

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Somalis need to interact and trade with Arabs more especially Yemen since it’s so close and easily accessible since they have so few trade partners, they have many material valuable skill and cultural nuances we can benefit from. It’s good to humble yourself and learn from people. Having a good relationship with Yemen businessmen and contractors, is key to eventually networking into the Gulf inner circle, who have world connections

The people to our west such as Ethiopia Kenya etc are good people but aren’t as culturally refined nor have strong outside associates as the only trade they do is raw material exports

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Somalis who never visit the Middle East usually have the most to say about Arabs.

Embarrassing and deluded.

Somalis have a better reputation in the Arab world than the West. Ask anyone that’s lived in both places.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Humans are influenced by their associates, your behavior is not only from your nature but also nurture and environment, those who you spend time with, Somalis in Somalia deal mostly with our Westren neighbors which there’s nothing wrong with but I see our presence there as civilizing mission may it be to Oromos Amhara Luhaya Kikuyu etc ofc our guidance and superiority is in Islam and deen , and we should have better connections with its fountainhead

Also Islam just like as your relatives have right over you, your neighbors similarly have rights and it’s been commanded to us to foster good relations. To fulfill this duty we should learn Arabic to communicate and foster cordial warm relationships. I’m certain that without that language barrier a lot more of us would venture eastward

Yes, 400 million people all have the same opinion on Somalia.

You’re embarrassing yourself bruv.

:drakekidding:
Like it or not, it's the truth,

I'm not one of the Arab haters at all. I have nothing against them.

But Arabs do look down on us though. They look down on our blackness. The same way Somalis look down on bantus. Arabs view us the same way.

They don't think about us. We're irrelevant muslim n!ggers to them. It's almost like we don't exist to them. But I guess a lot of that has to do with Somalia being a dead nation.

Most Arabs are chill except Lebanese they are notorious assholes even racist to other Arabs. You'd think the universe rotates around their little Lebanon with the way those guys act

Trending

Latest posts