What is with Somali-Cels uqdaad against Arabs?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Like it or not, it's the truth,

I'm not one of the Arab haters at all. I have nothing against them.

But Arabs do look down on us though. They look down on our blackness. The same way Somalis look down on bantus. Arabs view us the same way.

They don't think about us. We're irrelevant to them. It's almost like we don't exist to them. But I guess a lot of that has to do with Somalia being a dead nation.

Let me burst your bubble.

Arabs have a much more favourable opinion of Somalis than Westerners do.

I have been to a bunch of Arab countries, been stranded in the middle of nowhere and get treated with respect.

Let me know when you go to rural Texas and get treated with the respect you will get in the countryside of any Arab country.

who are u more attracted to physically, somali girls or afar girls?
If I'm being honest they look the damn same. If you go to Djibouti city I'd doubt you'd tell the Somalis and Afars apart from apperance alone. the ooga booga nomads stuck in 2000bc only look different from Somalis cause of their hairstyles.

Arabs have a much more favourable opinion of Somalis than Westerners do.

This is very true.

The Somali diaspora in the arab world assimilate very well. They behave, commit little to no crime, and are well liked by the Arabs.

However, Arabs in general still look down on Somalis. They have always looked down on us.

But the difference is Somalis are proud people and don't accept discrimination from Arabs and are willing to fight them for it.

In Aden, there were constant fights happening back in the day when the Yemenis would do or say something racist to Somalis. Arabs know not to mess with Somalis.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why is there an weird uqdaad against arabs by Somali incels and murtards? Hating Amhara and kikuyu I can understand because they are historically against Somali nationalism and oppressed Somali people, but why would you hate reer lizard eaters?
An ocean separates us, and they usually backed our liberation struggles and the biggest donors to Somalis outside of turkey.

maybe it’s a result of self-hate for being Muslim or something, or it’s ignorant hooyo mataalos who believe that the Somali language might be arabized just because they speak af-gaaja-gaaja without knowing that real classical Somali has the least loanwords in the Indian Ocean region, or what?
They blame Arabs for Islam.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Arabs are hit and miss. I’ll always consider people on an individual basis but I’ve found that Gulf Arabs (except Emiratis) tend to somewhat look down on people of a darker complexion. North Africans are chill and Levantine people (excluding the Lebanese) will warm up to you if you have some similarities.

I’ll never forget that Coptic Egyptian babe I used to date :banderas:. I’m still chill with her twin brother

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
There’s so much vernacular technical knowledge specifically South Yemen has that fit our arid climate like irrigation system, dams, and resiviois built not with large central government budgets but local artisans.

Mixing with people is good

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think anyone is claiming that Arabs view any non-Arab population as equal to themselves; why would they?

Are your neighbours as equally valuable as your family is to you?

The point is that Arabs are not generally hostile or disrespectful toward Somalis, so there's no need for Somalis to partake in very cringe victim Olympics antics

Arabs are hit and miss. I’ll always consider people on an individual basis but I’ve found that Gulf Arabs (except Emiratis) tend to somewhat look down on people of a darker complexion. North Africans are chill and Levantine people (excluding the Lebanese) will warm up to you if you have some similarities.

I’ll never forget that Coptic Egyptian babe I used to date :banderas:. I’m still chill with her twin brother

so you’re orthodox right. How do u view the white Protestants?
Also do you view Jesus as the son of God or as God? Cuz I always hear Christians say he’s God and them some say he’s only the son of God…

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
That's how Arabs view us. It's not about self-respect. Arabs don't hate Somalis. We're just irrelevant black n!ggers to them.
Only You are what ever Xaar you scribbled on here
1672277274286.png

Last edited:
Like it or not, it's the truth,

I'm not one of the Arab haters at all. I have nothing against them.

But Arabs do look down on us though. They look down on our blackness. The same way Somalis look down on bantus. Arabs view us the same way.

They don't think about us. We're irrelevant muslim n!ggers to them. It's almost like we don't exist to them. But I guess a lot of that has to do with Somalia being a dead nation.
No, that’s your truth alone. It seems you’re trying to convey a deeper meaning here. Did you switch the ‘we’ in your writing from ‘you’? That would fit better into your train of thought.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
so you’re orthodox right. How do u view the white Protestants?
Also do you view Jesus as the son of God or as God? Cuz I always hear Christians say he’s God and them some say he’s only the son of God…
Don’t rate Protestants. Heretics. Their beliefs are wrong.

It’s hard to explain Christology to non Christians because there is some nuance but the Orthodox view is that Jesus is both fully God and fully Man. (see: Dyophysitism and Miaphysitism)

Why is there an weird uqdaad against arabs by Somali incels and murtards? Hating Amhara and kikuyu I can understand because they are historically against Somali nationalism and oppressed Somali people, but why would you hate reer lizard eaters?
An ocean separates us, and they usually backed our liberation struggles and the biggest donors to Somalis outside of turkey.

maybe it’s a result of self-hate for being Muslim or something, or it’s ignorant hooyo mataalos who believe that the Somali language might be arabized just because they speak af-gaaja-gaaja without knowing that real classical Somali has the least loanwords in the Indian Ocean region, or what?
I think it is a western thing. We butt heads since Somalis go to Arab mosques and Muslim organization. Even Pakistani/ Bangalis would have a problem. They would say things like just because you are Arab doesn't mean you have more of a right to Islam. Maybe it is insecurity. I know Arabs can be racist but aren't we all. Somalis as a group, we cant be openly xenophobic and then complain when people are xenophobic back. They will laugh in your face. Its like the boy who cried wolf. :mjlol:

Also, in my area there was a huge fight between Somalis and Lebanese teenagers.

ideally you would buy from Africans and sell to Arabs, one doesn’t know the value of what they have and the other doesn’t know the value of money.

Trending