what is the typical somali look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed that everyone seems to have completely different ideas of what is the somali look.

post a pic of someone you think looks like the typical somali!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Hassan-Hanafi-Nairobi-1132x670.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The majority of Somalis have pretty much similar facial features, such as narrow-average noses, dark, curly hair, upper black lip lower black lip etc, however each Somali degan has something that's unique-ish to them or is typically associated with that region(i.e height, skin colour, hair type etc)

Waqooyi = average height, brown/light skin, high cheekbones and curly hair
Galbeed/NFD = Tall, high cheekbones, slim and brown/light skin
Koonfur = Average/short height, round face, dark brown to light brown skin and curly to frizzy hair
Bari = Average height, long face, dark brown to light-ish skin and curly hair
Djibouti/W.Galbeed = Small and slim, short to average height, dark brown to brown skin, curly hair
Coastal people = Slim, average height, straight to curly hair and dark brown skin

#SuugoScience:samwelcome:

i do agree that most Somalis look the same and you cant really tell us apart, but can you post a pic?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i noticed that everyone seems to have completely different ideas of what is the somali look.

post a pic of someone you think looks like the typical somali!

Curly hair. Saan Kuusan with a pointy angle or a long elongated nose. Small lips. Long Forehead. Rabbit sticking two front tooth?

SharifSheikhAhmed_2255552b.jpg

Cush Nilo Abgaal phenotype

images

Cush Aboriginal Australian

farmaajo-4.jpg

Cush Sudanoid

ec315287024b18c7e4408ac229f5165d

Hijacked Qalanjoid

hodan-naaleeye.jpg

Mid Somaliod Ogadenoid

galan.jpg

War ma Somaloidbaa?

faysal-cali-waraabe.jpg

Banu Hashmoid Somalilnder with Bantu nose .

coldoon.jpg

Habar Yonis Dinka Nilote

All content and images used on this site are owned or licensed by Suugo Science Inc. or its affiliates ("Streets gotta eat") for use on this site only. Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Names of Suugo products and services are trademarks of Streets gotta Inc. or its subsidiaries.

Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Suugo patent, copyright, or trademark.

Idk about typical, but these epitomize the Somali phenotype. Dark skin, soft hair and narrow features. Most of us (myself included) look like mutts compared to these phenotypically superior Samaalians.

images

main-qimg-f7d951b5e5df00ed69454a8c51b0978a-c

hawa-ahmed-actors-photo-u1

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
what about the ones in the west? if they have it too then it's genetic

You're talking about the stereotypical overbite. It's easy to clock the Somalis who have had the luxury of dental care and the ones that didn't care much for it and/or have never been inside a dental practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.