what is the typical somali look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the ones in the west? if they have it too then it's genetic

I never understood the teeth thing. I've seen ajnabis mention it before... so you mean like stained teeth or just prominent overbites? At the risk of sounding retarded, I've never really noticed that

You're talking about the stereotypical overbite. It's easy to clock the Somalis who have had the luxury of dental care and the ones that didn't care much for it and/or have never been inside a dental practice.

All this time I thought people were talking about those old nikkas with stained teeth :cosbyhmm: I didnt know overbites were particularly prominent among Somalis.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
All this time I thought people were talking about those old nikkas with stained teeth :cosbyhmm: I didnt know overbites were particularly prominent among Somalis.

It's there bro. Next time you're in a large group of Somalis e.g. an event, wedding and etc. Observe how many of them that have their mouths open because their front teeth are protruding.

I never understood the teeth thing. I've seen ajnabis mention it before... so you mean like stained teeth or just prominent overbites? At the risk of sounding retarded, I've never really noticed that
She means Somalis have thier mouth open 24/7 like this
images.jpeg

It's there bro. Next time you're in a large group of Somalis e.g. an event, wedding and etc. Observe how many of them that have their mouths open because their front teeth are protruding.

I'm literally going through google images trying to find examples. I can't really see it. Now I think of it tho, when I was kid in school a lot of Somali kids had fked teeth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm literally going through google images trying to find examples. I can't really see it. Now I think of it tho, when I was kid in school a lot of Somali kids had fked teeth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man I can't explain it, it looks like they're smiling, but they're not and you can see all of their top front teeth.

no stained teeth is proven to be because of the water in certain areas i mean have you never seen a mali kid who just has these two protruding teeth visible at all times unless they purposely try to keep their mouth closed :drakelaugh:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
If you look at old images of Geeljires you notice their jaws were well developed, they used to chew hard camel meat which helped expand their jawline, almost all of them had a perfect teeth. Then Laxoox/canjero, and spaghetti were introduced into our diet.

the result

5012369654_2684e52bb1_m.jpg

barkhad-abdi-1.jpg

imgres

If you look at old images of Geeljires you notice their jaws were well developed, they used to chew hard camel meat which helped expand their jawline, almost all of them had a perfect teeth. Then Laxoox/canjero, and spaghetti were introduced into our diet.

the result

5012369654_2684e52bb1_m.jpg

barkhad-abdi-1.jpg

imgres
lies lool i have a well defined jaw and i do not chew hard foods. :gucciwhat:. Thats suugo science.

ngl tbh i agree too! meeting a good looking Somali guy is like finding a not mentally challenged sjw, rare but not impossible.
Same can be said about somali girls. There aren't many attractive somali women, very few that i would consider bangable. Like any normal human population.

The jaw and face shape of some Cushites and Nilo Saharan causes the teeth to show or be goofy . I read this on a racist site and they even have a Scientific name for it.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.