what is the typical somali look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I suffer from it . I have two slightly bucked tooth at the front but dentists says I don't need braces or anything . It is focking genetic . Then the mouth breathing stuff someone mentioned is another suugo science element .
Its normal to have an overbite. Don't sweat it.

Who is this man?

image.jpeg

When God created beauty he was first in line

The one thing that all Somalis have in common is a bewildered look.

A look of daze and confusion.

If you don’t have that, I’m sorry to tell you, you’re probably Ethiopian. :manny:

9A94EA6F-BD26-43C2-B76C-5951575A2768.jpeg 6562F63C-968D-49FE-B2B9-46E8B91311FB.jpeg

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
SharifSheikhAhmed_2255552b.jpg

Cush Nilo Abgaal phenotype

images

Cush Aboriginal Australian

farmaajo-4.jpg

Cush Sudanoid

ec315287024b18c7e4408ac229f5165d

Hijacked Qalanjoid

hodan-naaleeye.jpg

Mid Somaliod Ogadenoid

galan.jpg

War ma Somaloidbaa?

faysal-cali-waraabe.jpg

Banu Hashmoid Somalilnder with Bantu nose .

coldoon.jpg

Habar Yonis Dinka Nilote

All content and images used on this site are owned or licensed by Suugo Science Inc. or its affiliates ("Streets gotta eat") for use on this site only. Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Names of Suugo products and services are trademarks of Streets gotta Inc. or its subsidiaries.

Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Suugo patent, copyright, or trademark.

faroole.png

What about this? MJ Khoisoid?

It's actually a challenge to find a handsome somali guy on Google images whereas the girls are in the hundreds
image.jpeg

@darklight what do you think of him? Not as handsome as previous ofc but still pretty damn decent

Status
Not open for further replies.