What is the solution to the "skinny fat" physique

essentially skinny, but with belly fat. I'm female

has anyone experienced this and managed to fix it through exercise?

When I used to have that physique, the men I dated loved it. They like that little fat pouch.

The way I got rid of it was to do intermittent fasting... involuntarily due to stress lol.

Clean up your diet, do cardio and lift weights. Do you want us to tell you some sort of magically product to fix it for you?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You are probably imaan(ka) and duuni and don't go to the gym.

Tell us your diet.

You are probably imaan(ka) and duuni and don't go to the gym.

Tell us your diet.
Well, I’m eating over maintenance because I want to bul, gain weight and muscle. Overall my body will look better but stomach will be a problem. Breakfast - generally a healthy meal, lunch - tuna sandwich or chicken and rice , dinner - maybe chicken and rice again, and before I sleep a protein shake. This is my new diet as of a month ago

I’ve heard to take advantage of being a beginner and gain weight in a healthy way to get the most muscle. My overall body is pretty slim so I want to gain. Also, not sure if I want to create a v-taper look I’m not a guy
Eat slightly below or at maintenance and lift weights. Focus on your lats and shoulders and you’ll create the v-taper look. Watch coach Greg on YouTube

Mozart

You need people like me
I’ve heard to take advantage of being a beginner and gain weight in a healthy way to get the most muscle. My overall body is pretty slim so I want to gain. Also, not sure if I want to create a v-taper look I’m not a guy
My bad lol I didn't read the female bit. I'd still eat at maintenance and lift weights. You'll build muscle and lose fat. Don't be scared to do upper body movements but I guess there will be more lower body emphasis.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You do compound exercises (squats, deadlift, overhead press), cut sugar and meet your daily protein intake (using supplements).

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Remove refined carbs and anything processed and do weight training like calisthenics and lifting.

Only fat men like women with fat on them. Just work out, a few days a week an hour at a time. A year from now you'll be thanking yourself.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Eat ancestral diet.
Hilib and caano +subag.
go for walks and u should be good.
I rarely see fat badiyoo women.