What is the signs of a DL man?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m traumatised from hearing sisters complaining about dl husbands and their dl men giving them stds. It’s disgusting

Help your sisters out, how can we tell if the guy is dl?

It is well known that forum is filled with black people who are obsessed with Somalis and troll post and lie constantly. Or it could just be a single psychopath posting all of it.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
It is well known that forum is filled with black people who are obsessed with Somalis and troll post and lie constantly. Or it could just be a single psychopath posting all of it.
Somali or Muslim dl men do exist

That Twitter account “ACSfessions” is definitely ran by madows who hate Somalis they pull these “confessions” out of their ass lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That Twitter account “ACSfessions” is definitely ran by madows who hate Somalis they pull these “confessions” out of their ass lol

Some of them are funny, others are straight up bait wallahi.

Just look at this sh*t.

FFB1D6B8-F4B6-400A-AF59-AAF8288C6969.jpeg

:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I’m traumatised from hearing sisters complaining about dl husbands and their dl men giving them stds. It’s disgusting

Help your sisters out, how can we tell if the guy is dl?
What means DL?? DL=Download man?
Also what STI do they fear? If they have a normal regular partner he can never give them STI?

Once again, an ajanabi is posting something or has made a video to get views or to troll somalis. Once again the fault of somalis, niggas let shisheeyes get comfy.

Wallah ban tiktok, nothing good comes out of it. Outside of pretty women the app has set the iq of somalis an decimal or two back. Smh