What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had bought some polo shirts from a local sears. I was feeling fresh af the nigg before. I planned my outfits out for the entire week.wallahi I felt so clean.

So that following morning I'm on the bus and a guy says " is that a Ralph Lauren polo" .
Me not knowing what Ralph Lauren was" no what's that"
Than everyone just started clowning me for wearing a fake polo shirt. They even checked the brand. It was indeed USPA not Ralph. I got crowned on the bus and for the rest of the day at school. Niggas were saying "why are there two niggas on there horse". " that Nigga ain't playing polo he jousting"

They flamed me so bad that I never worse those shirts to school ever again. Kept they strictly at home as pajamas
Alla maskiin :kanyehmm:
Aint their business if you’re not wearing the actual brand. Those little snobs, I buy knockoffs all the time.

Mashallah
god bless our mothers they are fashionistas

Wallahi they are

I remember the gaalos at the street stopping when they passed by and give me and my siblings compliments :hillarybiz:

My mom even painted my nails and put parfum on us, and then you had this gaalo children in class who smell like piss and have dereer from the night before on their faces :mjlol:

The teachers would even help them to use the toilet :chrisfreshhah:

Gaals are really inferior to us :siilaanyolaugh:

Wallahi they are

I remember the gaalos at the street stopping when they passed by and give me and my siblings compliments :hillarybiz:

My mom even painted my nails and put parfum on us, and then you had this gaalo children in class who smell like piss and have dereer from the night before on their faces :mjlol:

The teachers would even help them to use the toilet :chrisfreshhah:

Gaals are really inferior to us :siilaanyolaugh:
Savage :dead:
Piss iyo dereer kulaha:damn:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was in Bosaso, Somalia,the school I was attending had new rules, everyone has to wear Khamis(White shirt) and gray pants to attend this Shafici school ,My mom had literally tailored the white shirt and the grey pants, having six boys and girl didnt stop my ambitious mom from hooking us up with new Uniforom in six days.
I wore them shirts my mom tailored everyone was laughing at me , apparently my mom made it so loose ,we looked like we were in old school hip hop video.:dwill:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My accessories when forced to wear burkah.

images

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Don't ever remember wearing anything embarrassing.
My mum had swag and so did i.
I was wearing mad clothes since i was born, Rumour has it i used to wear gucci diapers:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending